From the Super Mario Wiki
Mario and Yoshi encounter a Hyper Paragoomba and Hyper Spiky Goomba.
Twilight Trail is a large woodsy trail that connects Twilight Town to Creepy Steeple. It is found during the events of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. Twilight Trail is a dark area full of bare trees and dark green grass; the ground on which Mario must travel is purple in color. During Chapter 4 of the game, Mario must travel back and forth throughout these woods many times in order to find The letter "p" and defeat Doopliss. In order to gain access to Twilight Trail, Mario must enter a pipe — which Flurrie must unveil — and head towards the dark forest. Flurrie must also blow away certain parts of the woods to enable Mario to continue forth. In these woods, many enemies can be found; it is also hard to avoid contact with these enemies, as the paths in which they travel are considerably narrow. Towards the end of the forest, a large rock must be pushed in the background by Mario in order for its larger version in the path to move. Twilight Trail is also the home for the dangerous Amazee Dayzees.
In a yellow ? Block in the woods' first screen, a Thunder Rage can be retrieved. In the second screen, a red ? Block holds the Hammer Throw badge.
Click an area to open the relevant article.
- This is Twilight Trail. Kind of a depressing little road, don’tcha think? I feel like something bad’s GOTTA be at the end of it. …Maybe I’m just superstitious.
- This is more of Twilight Trail. A lot of enemies around here, seems like. Hey, by the way, Mario…is it me, or has the moon been getting bigger? Not… Not that I’m scared or anything! Re…Really!
- This is Twilight Trail. Looks like some seriously spooky woods over there. I hear some of the villagers go there to collect herbs. That’s totally insane… I’d NEVER go someplace like that on my own, not even for a million coins!
- We’re in the woods now. It’s really dark here, so watch where you step…
- I feel like something’s just gonna pop out of that thicket and attack us! Like what? Well, it could be… Stop it! I don’t wanna think about what it might be! Suh-Suh-Scary…
- Yup, still in the woods… It’s getting awfully dark around here… If there were a big hole in the ground, you’d probably fall in without seeing it. Flurrie would float right over it, so I’m sure SHE’S not worried…
Names in Other Languages
Usugura no Michi
- Twilight Trail may be Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door version of Forever Forest. They are both dark, creepy woodlands and they both end in a building filled with Boos.