Vibes are emotions forced on any living thing appearing in the game Super Princess Peach. In this title, as the playable character, Princess Peach can freely use one of four of types of vibe: Joy, Rage, Gloom, and Calm. However, enemies continue using an infinite amount of a single type of vibe until they are defeated, while Peach can only use vibes until her Vibe Gauge is empty. Despite their names, the Calm Heart Panel has a happy face, and the Joy Heart Panel has a calm face.
The Vibe Gauge is the meter used to show the amount of vibe energy that Peach currently has to use. The orange coloring shows the energy in the Vibe Gauge that is used for Peach's Joy, Rage, Gloom, and Calm vibes, while blue coloring indicates that she has no vibe energy to use at all.
The Vibe Gauge can be filled by picking up crystals or having Perry eat an enemy. Peach can also expand the amount of vibe energy that she can carry by buying Vibe Tea at the Toad Shop. If the player purchased the Endless Vibe item and has it turned on, then the gauge will not deplete at all.
Names in other languages
Ki Do Ai Raku Gēji
|Lit. Joy Rage Sorrow Ease Gauge|
- The vibes may be based on the four temperaments.
- Detail page for Nintendo DS games from Nintendo in Taiwan. Retrieved March 17, 2020.
- Official simplified Chinese website for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Retrieved March 17, 2020.
- Official traditional Chinese website for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Retrieved March 17, 2020.
- Super Princess Peach Japanese instruction booklet, pages 14, 15, 16, 18.