Is having a redirect page called "transport tube" really necessary??? --Bentendo 14:54, 30 August 2007 (EDT)
i think not,
Its called that in the comics. -- Sir Grodus
- If it's called by as such in the comics, it should be a redirect. JoeRunner (talk and stuff) 14:02, July 28, 2019 (EDT)
Mini Warp Pipes
- Nope, circular links are indeed useless; good spottting! For future reference, if something's introduced in a game that goes by a different name but is essentially the same, that new name can just be bolded (there's actually a couple examples on this page, now including Mini Warp Pipe). However, if a seperate article does exist, just link to it and don't bold. - Walkazo 02:11, 25 January 2009 (EST)
Uh... Mini Warp Pipes was not introduced in New Super Mario Bros., it was in Super Mario World, but it wasn't possible to enter it, since Mini Mushrooms wasn't introduced yet when Super Mario World released. - Super Bluey
Mario and Luigi 3
Is Warp Pipe supposed to be capitalized or not? It seems that it varies in the article.
Split Shrinker Pipe into its own article
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
The Nintendo Player's Guide for Super Mario 64 consistently refers to the "Warp Pipes" in Tiny-Huge Island as Shrinker Pipes. I think that this is cause to make it into its own article, as, though it looks the same as a Warp Pipe, it has a completely different effect.
- 1337star (talk) Per proposal.
- Vommack (talk) Different name, different function. It fits the criteria for a new page.
- MarioManiac164 (talk) Magic Doors are different from doors, and these are pretty much the same thing as them in the form as pipes, so this should be split, too.
- YoshiKong (talk) Per proposal.
- MimiTheCopycat (talk) It is true that the Shrinker Pipes should have its own page. After all, regular pipes don't alter the size of a player.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per all, including Marshal Dan Troop in the Comments.
- Megadardery (talk) - Agreed. this is one world.. not two world were this pipe transport mario between 'em
- Luigi79643 (talk) - Per Vommack.
- Kelton2 (talk) - Per proposal.
- DKPetey99 (talk) - Per Vommack
Super Smash Bros
In the Super Smash Bros section it only mentions the warp pipes that Mario and Luigi enter through and the ones that you can't enter in the Mushroomy Kingdom stage, but the pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom stage from the original Super Smash Bros that warp pipes worked are not mentioned. --Petertwnsnd (talk) 17:42, 21 December 2012 (EST)
Mario vs. Donkey kong??!!
Where is the Mario vs. Donkey kong series... it appeared in all instalment where is the section?--
15:52, 28 December 2012 (EST)
Mini Mario's misplaced
- I think it refers to how Triangle Blocks, from Super Mario World, were mostly used to run up Warp Pipes, though I don't see the relevance in that, too. --- ThePremiumYoshi (talk)
3ds streetpass appearance
on the 3ds, in streetpass mii park, there is a hat looking exactly like a warp pipe. it is obtained by completing a mission in find mii 2.
Didn't Mario enter a pipe in the e3 2015 trailer for Super Mario Maker? Marioguy (talk) 07:56, 13 July 2015 (EDT) Proof. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ASTsZLEPc Marioguy (talk) 22:16, 13 July 2015 (EDT)
Question regarding gallery (or lack thereof)
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
Splitting off Mini Warp Pipes
Mini Warp Pipes have appeared in 6 games now (Super Mario Bros. 3, New Super Mario Bros., New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Super Mario Maker 2). They have a different appearance (radius half the size of a normal Warp Pipe), a different functionality (something that only Mini Mario can access), and a different, probably official name. They should be split into their own article. B700465189a9 (talk) 16:18, July 20, 2019 (EDT)