- “On a slightly related note, ATTACKY SACKS ARE THE BANE OF EARTH'S EXISTENCE! WE MUST DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO NEUTRALIZE THIS IMPENDING THREAT! HURRY, MY BROTHERS, SISTERS, AND NON-BINARY INDIVIDUALS WHO I SHALL ALSO INCORRECTLY REFER TO AS MY SIBLINGS! WE MUST DEVELOP ATTACKY SACK REPELLENT! IT'S LIKE SHARK REPELLENT, BUT WITH 100% MORE CHUCKHOLA COLA! WE MUST PREVENT THOUST ART ATTACKY SACKS FROM ATTACKY SACKYING OUR YOSHIS! TO SAY THE THREAT OF THE SUPER HAPPY TREE'S ENDLESS OMNIPOTENT POWER FALLING INTO THE HANDS OF BABY BOWSER AND HIS COMPATRIOTS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE NINTH DEGREE!!!!!!”
- —An Attacky Sack in disguise, AwdryFan1997 and the quest to liberate Planet Earth from cringe and the like
The partiest man in the Marioverse.
|Full name||Evidently not Gregg Mayles, that's for certain|
|Species||Pink Donkey Kong Junior|
|First appearance||Bowser Jr.'s Journey (1981)|
|Latest appearance||Outside Starbeans Cafe, April 12th, 2015. If anyone knows of his current whereabouts, please contact King Dedede, he owes him a foot massage.|
|Latest portrayal||Motley Bossblob (1992-present)|
Clearly, you underestimate my dangerous potential. For I am none other than Phil Swift, taking a mortal form.
The Dank Meganerd
|AwdryFan1997's Userbox Tower|
I forget when I joined this wiki, but I know I had been on it way longer than that. The only reason I joined is because of a single typo I wished to fix but I didn't want my IP address to be public. My first "major" edit was an attempt at rewriting the Donkey Kong article. The article, as I recall, contained outdated misinformation regarding the identity of Donkey Kong, namely regarding the FACT that the original Donkey Kong from the 1981 arcade game is now Cranky Kong, and that the character currently referred to as Donkey Kong is his grandson. It appeared as though the article was in a strange transitional phase, like, it still had info about Cranky Kong, and yet c l e a r l y s t a t e d that the two were not the same character. Anyways, the edit was immediately undone by Alex95, which is good, because that was a very poor decision on my part.
My relation with the Super Mario series dates back quite a few years. A friend of mine was a major Mario fan, and he once brought over a couple games for the Wii - if I remember correctly, he brought New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii (everyone had that game; I recently got a copy from a friend), and Mario Strikers Charged. I distinctly remember wanting to be Luigi in NSMBWii, but my friend made me be Bucken-Berry (that is his name), who is, in fact, the dEfInItIvE mArIo ChArAcTeR. I also recall being a sexist little piece of Hotel Mario. Anyways, when I got my Wii U around 2013, I got New Super Mario Bros. U, and couldn't beat the first level. In NSMBU. Yes. I later got Lego City: Undercover and didn't pick up Mario again for about a year, when I got to around the World 5 Tower using Super Guide and got bored. It was this game that made me obsessed with the Koopalings for a few years, mix that with a YouTube channel called LuigiFan00001 and BAM I suck at Mario but Ludwig's my favorite character.
Since then, I have played a very large number of Mario games, most recently getting Super Mario 64 from the Wii U eShop (they tax digital games, consumer beware) and also revisiting my childhood with some classic LuigiFan00001 videos. He just recently stopped making Angry Birds videos, which is fine, because no one plays Angry Birds anymore, mostly because the new games suck. Go play real games instead; the mobile market is dying like capitalism.
Also just recently created a BJAODN page. So that's cool.
- Did you know that YouTube channel TheGamer is a clickbait scam artist that only wants money?
- Did you know that I am banned from Wikipedia by no fault of my own?
- Did you know that Blue Yoshi is... um... how do I put this...
- Did you know that MatPat is now named MatDaddy and deserves more credit for his work despite creating some of the stupidest videos on the entire internet based off "evidence" he pretty much just made up? And did you know he used clickbait and nearly ruined this wiki?
- Did you know I mean absolutely nothing by any of my statements and am just trying to be funny, and that I am not deliberately trying to insult anyone?
- Did you know that LEGO Super Mario is a bad idea and Nintendo should back out of it right now; this is not what we asked for?
- Did you know that Capcom does not care about the Megaman franchise, and that despite anything they claim to do now, they still created Megaman X6?
- Did you know that this is the Super Mario Wiki?
- Have you heard of the Axis of Gaming? The Dictator (Konami), The Criminal (Capcom), and The Snake-Oil Salesman (Square Enix).
DO YOU WANNA BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Here is a link to your grand prize: https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
Gallery1 (of DOOM!!!23)
Seriously, remember this? I still can't believe MatPat thought Donkey Kong Circus was canon! Seriously, the Game & Watch games don't count.
The temporal accident that should not exist and should never exist. I hate this "character" and I will never forgive Nintendo for creating it.
I WILL HAVE A TABLE OF CONTENTS ON MY USERPAGE!
You cannot stop me from fulfilling my own desires! I am inevitable! Fururururururururu!
1I did not upload these images. I simply rediscovered them. Some should've stayed buried.
2Please do not use if you are allergic to doom or its ingredients.
3Does not include images pertaining to the Doom franchise. Sincerest apologies to the one guy who thought it did.