From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|The Thousand-Year Door description
|A free pass! Lets you stay one free night at an inn.
The Inn Coupon is an item found in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, where they are usually hidden behind bushes and such. There are seven Inn Coupons in the game. The ticket allows Mario to sleep at an Inn for free.
- On the path to Shhwonk Fortress
- In a bush near the Great Tree area of Boggly Woods
- Outside the Fresh Juice Shop in Glitzville
- Inside Twilight Shop behind the notice board
- Near the bridge in Keelhaul Key
- Behind the pasta shop in Poshley Heights
- Near the stairs in front of the inn in Fahr Outpost
Names in other languages
|Bono de alojamiento
- "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door From Japanese to English". (June 1, 2014). The Mushroom Kingdom. Retrieved February 2, 2015.