Dress for Success (minigame)
|Dress for Success|
|Appears in||Mario Party DS|
|Time limit||5 seconds per round|
A pair of cards depicting a character's head and body appears in each player's panel on the top screen, along with three incorrect body cards on the Touch Screen, one of which is similar to the character's and is fake. The correct card on the top screen is then added to the set on the Touch Screen, and the four cards flip over and shuffle. The player then uses to select a card. The player gets a point for correctly guessing the matching card. The first player to get three points, or the player with the most points after four rounds, wins. The character cards include all of the playable characters in the game, but only the four characters currently playing are featured. If the player gets a card right or wins the minigame, their mugshot at the bottom right corner of the Touch Screen changes to a winning mugshot. If they get it wrong or lose the minigame or if it ends in a tie, the mugshot changes to a losing mugshot.
- Mario's body has the buttons aligned vertically in the middle.
- Luigi's body has an extra button in the middle.
- Wario's body has two extra buttons underneath the normal ones.
- Yoshi's body lacks the white body.
- Peach's body has two frills on the dress.
- Daisy's body has one frill on the dress.
- Waluigi's body lacks the buttons.
- Toad's body has the vest closed in.
- – Tap a card
- Rules – "Select the body cards that match the face cards. To win, score three points first, or score the most points by the end of the minigame."
- Tips – "When shown the four different cards, take note which character design is the correct one, then keep track of it while the cards are shuffled!"
Names in other languages
|French||Défilé Filou||Trickster parade|
|Italian||L'Abito è servito||The dress is served|
Mom eul chajara!
|Find the body!|
|Spanish||Vestidos para el éxito||Dressed for Success|