Hint Cards are collectible items in Game & Wario from the Cluck-A-Pop prize machine. There are 69 cards that can be collected that provide hints on each of the games and Miiverse Sketch. In the Cluck-A-Pop, they are represented by blue capsules and take up some shelf space of Capsules 121-160 and 201-240 and all shelves of 170-200.
Please note that names and dialogue are taken from the American English version of the game. Names and dialogue may differ between the American and British versions.
GAME & WARIO
- The Magic of : If you press during a game, you can jump right to the option to return to game selection. (In some cases it won't work.)
- The Power of Sneeze Shots: Sneeze shots will go exactly where you aim, even in the strong wind! They can also destroy a boss's teeth in one shot!
- Sneeze Shots x Mines = Power!: Shoot a mine with a sneeze shot for a super-charged explosion! Isn't it nice of me to be giving you all these great tips?
- Improving Your Accuracy: Here's a great shootin' tip. Tilt back a bit, and then launch your arrows fast and straight. This should improve your accuracy!
- Scoring Tokens in ARROW: When you replay stages in which you've achieved Master status, look for a MechaWario minion carrying a token. If you shoot it, it's yours!
- Displaying Target Info: Press (down) to display info about your targets. This will help you figure out where to look for them. You might also learn some juicy gossip!
- Quick-Zoom: Push and (up) at the same time to quickly zoom all the way in! To zoom all the way out, press or (like a button).
- Joe's Colorful Commentary: Joe will often comment on photos even if a target isn't pictured. Try using your remaining film to take lots of fun photos!
- Scoring Tokens in SHUTTER: After you've photographed all of your targets, a token will appear somewhere in the stage. Snap a good photo of it to score it!
- Speed Up with a Somersault: If you shake up and down during a jump, I'll bust out a sweet somersault move! It's so smoooooth.
- Spin to Increase Your Hang Time: If you shake left and right during a jump, I'll bust out a sweet spin move! Oh, baby, you're gonna love it!
- The Trick to Watching the TV: If you hold upside down, you can watch the TV to play Endless Bunny Slope!
- Scoring Tokens in SKI: Keep an eye out for stray tokens when playing Endless Bunny Slope. If you see one, pick it up!
- Color Clues: The shades of the patchwork puzzle pieces hint at what the completed puzzle will look like. Keep this in mind as you play!
- Challenge-Puzzle Tips: All of the challenge puzzles also appear as standard patchwork puzzles. The more completed puzzles you remember, the better!
- The Amazing Check Button: When solving challenge puzzles, the Check button has a shorter wait time before you can use it again, so take advantage!
- Scoring Tokens in PATCHWORK: You'll win 1 token for every 10 patchwork puzzles you solve! You'll also win 1 token for each challenge puzzle you solve!
- Proper KUNG FU Technique: Look for my shadow on to help spot my landing. And look at the TV to keep an eye on what's ahead! Using both views in tandem is key!
- Corn-Climb Clues: You can clear the fire columns in Corn Climb in one full jump! As for the mesh areas, the dumplings will help point you to safe landing spots.
- Bigger Dumplings?!: If you continue eating dumplings long enough in All You Can Eat mode, they will increase in size. Then it's time to load up on energy!
- Scoring Tokens in KUNG FU: In All You Can Eat mode, keep an eye out for random floating tokens. If you see one, jump up and snag it!
- Impostor Alert: This is almost too obvious to mention, but I've only got one mom. If you see two of them, try to figure out which one is fake!
- Hone Your Skills: If you want to practice up before facing 9-Volt's mom, c'mon over to my pad or play the CLUCK-A-POP BALLOON FIGHTER games.
- A GREAT Way to Regain Energy: When playing my Endless mode, I'll regain some energy if you hide with GREAT timing!
- Scoring Tokens in GAMER: Tokens will sometimes appear on during my Endless mode! Keep an eye out, and if you see one, tap it. Score!
- Penmanship Points: Even if you don't nail the exact specifications I'm looking for. I'll still give you some extra points for good penmanship.
- Mastering Robot Design: The trick to drawing perfect lines is to memorize what 1- to 2.5-inch lines feel like. The more you train your muscle memory, the better!
- Pushing the Boundaries: Your lines will become the robot's face. Aim to score above bronze, and experiment with unconventional lines to create a truly unique face!
- Scoring Tokens in DESIGN: If you score a perfect 100 when drawing a circle, I'll reward your fine efforts with a token! Trust me, it's more difficult than it sounds.
- Spell-Power Multipliers!: If you can collect an entire chain of spell power without missing any, the power will be multiplied by up to six times!
- Leaving Ashley Alone: Ashley is quite easily annoyed. For a more pleasant gameplay experience, we recommend not bothering her too much on .
- A Gift from the Stars: After you clear all the stages, there will be stars in them the next time you play one. Do a loop around a star to get a present or blue orb.
- Scoring Tokens in ASHLEY: After you've achieved Best Buddy status in a stage, keep an eye out for a token the next time you play. If you do a loop around it, it's yours!
- Maximize Your Earnings: If you pick up passengers in midair as they float down from a UFO, you'll get a catch bonus. This is a great way to earn some extra bucks!
- Treasure-Chest Collecting: To really strike it rich, try to collect all the treasure chests up front. Getting all of these and all the stars before finishing each stage is the key.
- Floating Fronk: Keep an eye on the TV for Fronk floating by on a yellow balloon. If you're able to transport him to safety, you'll earn 500 bucks!
- Scoring Tokens in TAXI: After achieving Taxi King status in a stage, the next time you play it, a token will appear on the map after you defeat the mothership.
- Advanced Shield Skills: As long as it's in rhythm, you can actually shake arrows off your shield whenever you want. If you time it right, you'll hear a sweet "Hoo!"
- The Key to Proper Alignment: Arrows coming from odd directions? Be sure to listen to my commands while facing the center ship with your shield held down. That'll fix it!
- Dance, Dance, Dance!: If you're too shy to match my moves, then you've got no business playing this game. To truly master PIRATES, you must bust a move!
- Scoring Tokens in PIRATES: When playing a stage you've already scored a Perfect on, I'll sometimes yell out "Token!" Block the arrow and shake it off in rhythm to snag it!
- Scoring Strikes: If you can hit the pocket between pins ① and ③ with a little curve on your ball, scoring a strike should be so easy, baby!
- 10th-Frame Factoids: If you get a spare in the 10th frame, you get one more roll! If you get a strike in the 10th frame, you get two more rolls!
- Pin Characteristics: The character pins all vary in terms of size, weight, and balance. Learn the quirks of each one to score big!
- Scoring Tokens in BOWLING: If you successfully complete a Token Challenge in Classic mode, you'll win a token. Super cool!
- The TV Advantage: Early on in the game, try watching the TV when you play. It can be easier to spot the beans way up high and grab them for big points!
- The Advantage: As the game speeds up, shift your focus to . The background is static, so you won't be distracted by all the crazy stuff going on!
- Shiny-Bean Secrets: Shiny beans are the key to getting yourself out of trouble. After you reach 10,000 points, you'll see one every 1,000 points after that.
- Scoring Tokens in BIRD: For every 10,000 points you score, a token will fall among the beans. Grab it with your tongue to snag it!
- It's Not All about Looks: It's more important to communicate the idea of the word you're trying to sketch than it is to produce a really nice-looking drawing.
- When the Going Gets Tough...: The more words you get right, the harder they'll become. But no matter how tough it gets, resist the urge to use words or yell out hints!
- Win a Grand Award!: I will present an Orbulon Award to sketches I find truly outstanding. Weird ones can win too, so give it your best, even if your best is weird.
- Prized Masterpieces: On occasion, I'll add sketches that have won the Orbulon Award to my prized masterpiece collection, which you can win in CLUCK-A-POP.
- Copycat Alert: The townsfolk will sometimes copy the movements of previous thieves! Don't be fooled just because a citizen's moves look suspicious.
- The Ultimate Con: Some of the characters you can pick to play as the thief really stand out. If you can outsmart the agents with one of these folks, you're amazing!
- Using Blind Spots: There are lots of objects that the agents can't see through. Take advantage of these when playing as the thief to sneak past their gaze.
- Mimicking Movements: As the thief, mimicking the moves of those around you can be a good strategy. Try just standing around or walking by a piece of fruit!
- Pulling Back Fronks: If you pull back strongly when launching us Fronks, we'll stay grouped close together. If you pull back softly, we'll spread out!
- Fronk Launch Angles: If you hold close to vertical when you launch us, we'll arc way up high. If you hold more flat, we'll fly pretty straight.
- Seagulls?!: Sometimes a crazy seagull will fly by and grab one of us or cause something cool to happen.
- Outsmart the Scales: The solid ground at the bottom of Salty Scales is a guaranteed 10 points if you land there. Who cares where the scales tip?!
- Switch It Up!: Rather than tapping beats with the same button each time, switch up the colors to fluster your opponent and score big-time points!
- If You're Not Feeling the Rhythm: If you're having trouble catching on to the beat, check out the Left and Right characters. They're always moving right in rhythm!
- How Points Are Scored: When an opponent is defending, a GOOD scores you no points but CLOSE scores 10 and a MISS 20. Get a perfect to score double!
- Sudden Death: Sudden Death continues until someone score points. If six rounds pass without a score, the game will end in a draw.
- The More You Post...: The more words and sketches you post, the more you'll have to look at when you select View a Gallery. So what are you waiting for?!
- What Makes a Word Fun?: Words that everyone knows but are difficult to draw in a way that communicates the idea are really fun!
- What Makes a Sketch Popular?: It's not just technical skill that makes a good sketch. The most popular ones might just be really unique, or simple, or silly, or weird!
- The Miiverse Community: You can view your posted words and sketches in GAME & WARIO Miiverse communities. Press to go and check it out!
|Game & Wario|
|Main characters||Wario (Captain Wario) • Mona • Jimmy T • Kat & Ana • Young Cricket • 9-Volt • 18-Volt • Dr. Crygor • Ashley • Dribble & Spitz • Pyoro • Orbulon • Penny • Fronk • Mike|
|Minor characters||5-Volt • Detective Frank • Legendary Cat Dancers • Editor Joe • Master Mantis • Red • Sal Out • Ski bunnies • Reporter John • Alien Bunny • Squeaks|
|Minigames||Single-player||Arrow • Shutter • Ski • Patchwork • Kung Fu • Gamer • Design • Ashley • Taxi • Pirates • Bowling • Bird|
|Multiplayer||Sketch • Fruit • Islands • Disco|
|Locations||9-Volt's House • Ashley's Mansion • Diamond City • Dr. Crygor's Lab • Highway 56 • Toy Express • Wario's House|
|Objects||Computer • Dribble Taxi • Fruit • Oinker • UFOs|
|Miscellaneous||Gallery • Hint Card • Mona Superscoop • Pre-release and unused content • Quotes • Staff|