Power Up Pots are power-ups that appear in Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. There are four different types of Pots: the Garlic Pot, Bull Pot, Jet Pot and Dragon Pot, with the latter three giving unique "Power-Wario" abilities. Pots are always found in blocks in different levels. If Wario is hit by an enemy while he is using a Pot, he will immediately shrink and turn into Small Wario. The table below shows what ability each Pot gives.
Names in other languages
||Vaso del Potenziamento
- While not considered Power Up Pots, Virtual Boy Wario Land contains a similar chain of power-ups, with the Eagle Statue and Dragon Crystal replacing the Jet and Dragon Pot. In fact, in the Japanese version, the former is called the 「イーグルポット」, or Eagle Pot (while the latter is still called 「ドラゴンクリスタル」, Dragon Crystal), suggesting a connection.
- ^ Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 English instruction booklet, page 14.
- ^ Hamm & Rudolf GmbH, Frankfurt. Super Game Boy Player's Guide. Page 27. "It pays to look around! In these blocks, Wario can find the power-ups that will change him into the three Power-Warios."
- ^ Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land Japanese instruction booklet, page 13.
- ^ Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land European instruction booklen, pag. 112
- ^ Virtual Boy Wario Land English instruction booklet, pages 24, 26 & 27.
- ^ Virtual Boy Wario Land English instruction booklet, pages 25-27.
- ^ Virtual Boy Wario Land: Awazon no Hihō Japanese instruction booklet, pages 20, 22 & 23.
- ^ Virtual Boy Wario Land: Awazon no Hihō Japanese instruction booklet, pages 21-23.