Double Cherry Spires
|Double Cherry Spires
|Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
|Collected the Gold Mushroom!
|<< Directory of levels >>
The level is set in a palace at night, and, as the name implies, the player makes use of the Double Cherry by controlling two Toadettes to raise and lower the towers using the P Switches. The Power Star is located inside the center back tower, reachable by navigating the two Toadettes to a two-person Multi-Vator. (A Gold Mushroom can be found on the right side under a P Switch.)
Three Super Gems can be found throughout the level.
- Super Gem 1: Can be obtained by pulling on a Pluck Patch hidden behind the left center tower; it can only be reached by raising it.
- Super Gem 2: Floating outside the center tower; the player must pluck a Turnip from a nearby Pluck Patch to obtain it.
- Super Gem 3: Behind the locked door; opened by a key below a tower on the right side which must be thrown to the left side.
The Pixel Toad is at the top of the central tower. The player has to climb the tower to focus the camera on him.
- 8-bit Luigi can be seen on the central spire when the Multi-Vator moves up.
- A hidden 8-bit Rosalina can be seen walking around in the background of the course.
Names in other languages
Daburu Cherī no Mihari-dai
|The Lookout of the Double Cherry
|Paleis der dubbele kersen
|Palace of the Double Cherries
|Tours de la double cerise
|Towers of the Double Cherry
|Hoch hinaus mit Doppelkirschen
|Going High with Double Cherries
|La torre della doppia ciliegia
|Double Cherry Tower
|El mirador de las duplicerezas
|The Gazebo of the Double Cherries