Bizarre Doors of Boo Mansion
|Bizarre Doors of Boo Mansion|
|Level code||Episode 1-16|
|Game||Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker|
|Objective||Cleared course in only 4 touches!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Bizarre Doors of Boo Mansion (known as Dodgy Doors at Boo Mansion in the British English version) is the 16th course of Episode 1 in Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and its Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS ports of the same name. This level takes place at a Ghost House.
Captain Toad starts at the front path and must dodge a Goomba to enter the house. He promptly exits to the left of the mansion. After getting over a fence by moving Touchstones and doors in a puzzle, Toad must sneak around the mansion, avoiding a Boo and a Goomba Tower that has a Super Gem on top. After getting on the roof via a door, two Big Boos make a last attempt to stop Captain Toad, but they can easily be dodged using either the nearby door or using Captain Toad's headlamp to defeat them.
Three Super Gems can be found throughout the level.
- Super Gem 1: In a plant to the right of the entrance.
- Super Gem 2: On a platform involved in the doorway puzzle to the left of the mansion.
- Super Gem 3: Atop a Goomba Tower near the end of the level.
Pixel Toad is in the window on the left of the back of the mansion.
Names in other languages
Fushigi na Doa no Obake Yashiki
|Haunted Mansion of the Mysterious Doors|
|Dutch||Van deur tot deur in Boo's landhuis||From Door to Door in Boo's Country-House|
|French (NOA)||Portes mystères au manoir hanté||Mysterious Doors at the Haunted Manor|
|French (NOE)||Portes toquées au manoir hanté||Touchable Doors at the Haunted Manor|
|German||Gruselhaus der vielen Türen||Haunted House with Many Doors|
|Italian||La casa dalle porte stregate||The house of hunted/cursed doors|
|Spanish||Las puertas de la casa misteriosa||The Doors of the Mysterious Mansion|
- Toad never actually goes inside the Mansion, unless the doors are counted, though they act more like portals.
- If the player waits for 5 minutes (300 seconds) at the stage, a lot of creepy handprints will appear suddenly on the backside's wall of the Ghost Mansion. Each of these handprints' position is random every time it appears.