Mine Cart Ruins Rumble
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Mine Cart Ruins Rumble|
|Level code||Episode 3-9|
|Game||Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker|
|Objective||Collected the 1-Up Mushroom!|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Three Super Gems can be found throughout the level during the second half.
- Super Gem 1: Inside a Brick Block pyramid upon entering the second mine cart. Throw Turnips at the structure to collect it.
- Super Gem 2: In an alcove guarded by many Mud Troopers and a POW Block not too long after.
- Super Gem 3: On top of some Brick Blocks, not too long after the large drop.
The Luigi in this level can be seen from many different angles:
- Seen at the start of the level, down on the grassy area.
- Seen by using the GamePad while in the mine cart to look down at the grassy area.
- During the transition between mine carts, in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the second mine cart, it is to the left of the track at one point, and can be seen with the GamePad.
Pixel Toad is under the little bird at the start of the level.
Names in other languages
Ushinawareta torokko paresu
|Lost Mine Cart Palace|
|Dutch||De verlaten mijntempel||The Abandoned Mine-Temple|
|French (NOE)||Rails et vertige dans les vestiges||Tracks And Dizziness In The Ruins|
|Italian||Il carrello nel tempio perduto||The minecart in the lost temple|
|Spanish (NOA)||Las ruinas de la vagoneta perdida||The Ruins of the Lost Minecart|