Coin Collectors is a minigame found in Mario Power Tennis. It involves players collecting 8-bit coins. There are four player positions. The positions can only be changed by hitting a POW Block with a tennis ball. In Multiplayer mode, the player with the most coins wins.
This is played on Mario Classic Court.
- Fever – Easy – Collect 1,000 points in one minute. 500 on the Wii version.
- Jackpot – Normal – Collect 4,000 points in two minutes. 3,500 on the Wii Version.
- Gold Rush – Hard – Collect 10,000 points in three minutes. 7,000 on the Wii version.
- Gold Coin – worth ten points
- Red Coin – worth fifty points
- Blue Coin – worth a hundred points
- Fireball – KO's player for three seconds
- Lightning – used to minimize other players, decreasing their speed
- Star – makes the player invulnerable to fire and lightning
- Mushroom – increases the player's speed
Names in other languages
|Spanish||Recoge monedas||Collect Coins|