World 3-Ghost House (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
|World 3-Ghost House|
|Game||New Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Time limit||500 seconds|
|Coin Rush limit||100 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >> **|
Mario begins in front of a ? Block containing a Super Leaf which moves away when Mario tries to hit it. There is a yellow platform which, when Mario stands on it, will cause two Peepas to appear, carrying the platform to the door. When it arrives there, the Peepas will shake the platform and disappear with the platform. Going through the door, Mario will find another platform. There will be several Boos along the way as well which can obstruct Mario's path. On the other side, there are two doors. The one at the bottom is a fake door. The other door leads to the next room. Here, a Red Ring can be found, along with two platforms to help Mario get the Red Coins. At the bottom a Boo can be found hiding a Roulette Coin Block. The door there leads to the next area, where there is a fork in the path. Under the door he just came out from is a ? Block with a Super Leaf. Then, three platforms can be found. The left platform ends under the second Star Coin. The center platform ends under the leftmost door. The right platform ends under the rightmost door. The door in the middle (to the immediate right of the Star Coin) can be accessed by taking the right platform. The two doors on the ground on the right are fake doors.
- Left Door: This door leads to a room with a moving platform and a Boo. The moving platform moves around in a loop. There are also two Question Blocks with a Brick Block in between them. The Brick Block contains a 1-Up Mushroom, which Mario should grab fast.
- Middle Door: This leads to a room with three platforms, one longer than the other two. Upon entering the room, the Peepas will carry the platform upwards. Halfway through, they will switch positions. After they move up a short distance more, the two small platforms will stop, while the longer one will continue upwards to the exit door. After a few moments, the left platforms will move to where the entrance to the secret exit is which, however, is enclosed in Brick Blocks (see below for more info). The right platform will continue upwards, rejoining with the longer platform to the exit door.
- Right Door: This door leads to a room with the third Star Coin and two doors. There are lots of Dash Coins here. Mario must jump on the moving platform avoiding the Boo in the room. The door on the right is fake, so Mario must go to the left door.
Through the last door, there is a Boo and three platforms, followed by the Goal Pole.
- Star Coin 1: This Star Coin is below the ceiling of the second room. When Mario is on the first platform, he should not jump to the next when the platform moves there but should duck under the Boo and continue. The Star Coin is above the end of the track (the track cannot be seen) and is obscured by a Boo.
- Star Coin 2: When Mario reaches the room with the fork, he should ride the left or center platforms to reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: When reaching the fork, Mario should take the right platform and enter the rightmost door. This leads to a room with the third Star Coin.
Raccoon Mario is required to access this exit. Mario needs to enter the door immediately to the right of the second Star Coin in the room where Mario comes to a fork (that is, the fourth room). Mario will need to ride on the leftmost platform in the next room, where he will be taken to a door which is enclosed by Brick Blocks. He needs to break the blocks to access the door. This door leads outside, where a single moving platform can be found. This is followed by the Goal Pole.
This exit unlocks World 3-, skipping World 3-5.