Who's online: Yoshi the SSM, RHG1951, Somethingone, Niiue, Mariuigi Khed, Sdman213, TheSuperZX, Timothyjelly, Hewer, Spongyoshi, Gamer Couleur, Yoshi1727, Winstein, TheRaoul1992, Wynn Liaw, NoahAlexanderJohnson101, StarFighter31, Shy Guy on Wheels, Victor11882, MatiasNTRM, Bubbsart, Broque, MarioWikiMan123, 0danmaster0, Alpha MC, Giga Cat Weegee, Bri-11, Mr. Kite, Qyzxf, TheDarkStar, GaétanDrion, Crazyman14
Super Mario Wiki logo, fan made. © 2010
|Full name||Jjrapper100 (aka Michael)|
|First appearance||Birth date:|
March 31, 1998 (age)
MarioWiki join date:
November 15, 2009 (age)
|Latest portrayal||Myself, of course|
Hey stalker, how do you do?! ;)
Hey stalker! :3 My name's Michael and I've been a Mario/Nintendo fan ever since 1st grade. In 1st grade for the 2004-2005 school year (I was born in 1998), one of my closest friends in my neighborhood, Anthony, had a Game Boy Advance SP and I can't remember what games he had nor what color it was (probably platinum, flame red, or pearl blue), but it made me want a Game Boy Advance SP really badly. So I begged of my mom to buy me one and she brought me a cobalt blue colored Game Boy Advance SP from Sears with Mario vs. Donkey Kong and that was my first gaming device and game I ever owned. I later broke that cobalt blue colored Game Boy Advance SP (having dropped it down the stairs at my babysitters townhouse), threw it away, and my mom brought me another cobalt blue colored Game Boy from Sears. My second cobalt blue colored Game Boy Advance SP also got broken (having dropped it on the road while getting out of my mom's car), threw it away as well. My mom then brought me a third, now onyx black colored Game Boy Advance SP, which I took good care of and still own to this day.
Also in 1st grade, sometime in 2004-2005, my friend Anthony also had a black colored PlayStation 2 and a silver colored original Nintendo DS. I begged my mom to buy me a PlayStation 2, and she took me and my younger brother, Mark, to Toys "R" Us. I remember that the cashier told my mom in Spanish (I'm Latino/Hispanic - Salvadorean), that there were no more PlayStation 2 consoles, and was suggesting buying me a limited silver platinum colored Nintendo GameCube instead, which I stayed quiet to, but made me angry inside, as I used to be quite quiet and a shy kid. I recall seeing the said limited silver platinum colored Nintendo GameCube bundled with Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on the red ribbon table and it was the last Nintendo GameCube in the store! My mom brought me the Nintendo GameCube with a black colored memory card of 251 blocks, a second platinum colored Nintendo GameCube controller, and also with a copy of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. I remember when we came back home, my younger brother Mark and I were playing Mario Kart: Double Dash!! via multiplayer with our parents watching us and I thought it was sad had I ever gotten a PlayStation 2 instead, but I was still a tad bit angry inside that I ended up with the Nintendo GameCube, though. Initially, to tell you the truth, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get the PlayStation 2 rather the GameCube, but as time went on, I went on to enjoy it with Anthony and his older uncle, which unfortunately they moved from Maryland to California, leaving me alone with little to no friends. But I thank that cashier, as if it wasn't for him, I likely would've ended up a PlayStation or Xbox gamer/fanboy, yuck.
In 4th grade for the 2007-2008 school year, on March 31, 2008 (thank God I kept the receipt) for my 10th birthday, my father took me to Kmart and brought me a onyx black colored Nintendo DS Lite from Kmart without a game, since I had brought Super Mario 64 DS weeks prior from Walmart. I brought Super Mario 64 DS because I remember having a phase where I was obsessed to get the original Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64 (having seen one at a flea market in Baltimore, Maryland), so I thought it'd be better to get the Nintendo DS version instead. On May 17, 2008, my younger brother Mark also brought a onyx black colored Nintendo DS Lite from Kmart with Mario Kart DS. And rest in peace Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (2005-2014).
In 5th grade for the 2008-2009 school year, my next door neighbor, Juan, and his cousin, Michelle, had both gotten a white colored Wii from a raffle. My mom then brought me a white colored Wii from Toys "R" Us with Mario Party 8 on March 5, 2009, though I brought Mario Kart Wii from Target months prior. At first, I was more interested with Wii Sports and Mario Kart Wii than Mario Party 8. But we later brought Super Mario Galaxy and my brother Mark and neighbor Juan, were both literally obsessed with it and beat both Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 100%.
In 8th grade for the 2011-2012 school year, I remember reading and enjoying many Nintendo Power magazines in my middle school's library during lunch. So sometime in early/mid August 2011, just before 8th grade, I put a Nintendo Power sign up subscription card into the blue mailbox close to my neighborhood and four weeks later started receiving my issues. The August 2011-August 2012 issues #270-281, totaling out to be 12 issues with a free gift, a copy of The Official Guide to The Legend of Zelda, all for the price of $19.95. And by 8th grade and high school, I started losing interest, so I didn't renew my subscription, which looking back I regret. Little did I know it was less than a few months before publication ended, but rest in peace Nintendo Power (1988-2012). Also, my younger brother Mark brought an aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS with Mario Kart 7 on April 28, 2012 from Best Buy.
In 11th grade for the 2014-2015 school year, during my Junior year of high school, I lent my aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS to my friend Alfredo during Winter Break, who unfortunately lost my aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS, having been stolen, so he supposedly claims, but gave me $220 for losing my aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS to buy a new Nintendo 3DS and game. So I brought a cosmo black colored Nintendo 3DS from GameStop on December 26, 2014 with Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS. And me and Alfredo used to play versus races on Mario Kart DS/Mario Kart 7 in the cafeteria during lunch at school.
I haven't been buying as many Mario games or Nintendo console/handhelds as I used to, due to college and family. :/
Why I joined MarioWiki
In 6th grade for the 2009-2010 school year, I joined MarioWiki on Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 2:11PM when MarioWiki was 4 years, 3 months, 3 days old, which launched on Friday, August 12, 2005 because I obviously have a love for the Mario series, but also because I remember that the Nintendo 3DS was upcoming and that the then List of Mario games was poorly done and I decided to fix it on my own from, working little, by little, by little, by little to today's current format you guys see since August 7, 2011. So I guess you could thank me for that. And I've kind of been like the guy who updates the List of games most often ever since.
Not much has happened on MarioWiki since I joined in my opinion (aside from a few trolls), other than a fellow MarioWiki user passing away at a young age, RIP Walkazo (December 16, 1991-March 27, 2016), a fellow user will surely be missed. :')
I'm currently applying for my freshmen year of college, but I still check MarioWiki every so often weekly, though I try my best to be as present as possible and edit when necessary.
Nintendo consoles/handhelds I own
|#||Image||Platform||Date brought||Where I brought/got it||Note(s)|
|1||Game Boy Advance SP||2004/2005/2006ish||Sears||I've had over 3 different Game Boy Advance SPs; two cobalt blue colored (both of which's screen got broken) and one onyx black colored Game Boy Advance SP, which I still own working properly to this day. I have exclusive Mario themed Game Boy Advance SP stickers.|
|2||Nintendo GameCube||2004/2005ish||Toys "R" Us||Limited Platinum edition which came bundled with Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. The 2nd GameCube controller's analog stick broke and threw it away. The black colored memory card is 251 blocks.|
|3||Nintendo DS Lite||2008 / 03 / 31||Kmart||I have a blue Nintendo DS Lite stickers I brought for it in 4th grade before I even got the Nintendo DS Lite. The R-shoulder button doesn't work properly, as I once tried to pull it out with my fingernail and it needs to be pushed hard in order to respond properly to games.|
|4||Wii||2009 / 03 / 05||Toys "R" Us||White colored.|
|5||Nintendo DS||2010/2011ish||Found in the woods at my older sister's house in Charlottesville, Virginia.||Red colored.|
|6||150px||Nintendo 3DS||2012 / 04 / 28
2014 / 12 / 26
|My friend supposedly lost my original aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS, but gave me $220 in return to buy a new cosmo black colored Nintendo 3DS and a game too.|
Mario games I own
Console Mario games
|#||Game logo||Game||Console||Date brought||Where I brought/got it||Note(s)|
|1||100px||Super Mario Bros.||Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)||2016 / 08 / 22||Thrift store|
|2||Super Mario World||Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)||2016 / 08 / 22||Thrift store|
|3||Super Mario 64 (Player's Choice)||Nintendo 64 (N64)
Virtual Console on Wii
|2016 / 08 / 18
2013 / 12 / 28
Wii Shop Channel
|4||Luigi's Mansion (Player's Choice)||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2004/2005ish||Sears|
|5||100px||Mario Kart: Double Dash!!||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2004/2005ish||Kmart|
|6||100px||Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice)||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2004/2005ish
|My younger brother sold the original Super Mario Sunshine to one of his friends, Miguel, without telling me and so we got a second one.|
|7||100px||Mario Party 6||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2004/2005/2006ish||Kmart||Came with the microphone, but I threw away the box unfortunately. The disc got scratched and is currently unreadable.|
|8||Mario Power Tennis||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2005/2006ish||Sears|
|9||Donkey Kong Jungle Beat||Nintendo GameCube (NGC)||2016 / 10 / 25||Goodwill||I only have the bongos, no game disc unfortunately.|
|10||Mario Party 8||Wii||2009 / 03 / 05||Toys "R" Us|
|11||Mario Kart Wii||Wii||2009 / 02 / ??||Target||I got it in a box with the Wii wheel roughly a month before I got the Wii.|
|12||Super Mario Galaxy||Wii||2010 / 05 / 01||Best Buy|
|13||Super Mario Galaxy 2||Wii||2010 / 12 / 25||Target|
|14||Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games||Wii||2017 / 01 / 15
2017 / 02 / 07
|I found it at a yard sale from a family who forgot to pay their rent.
|The game disc was missing and the case was a little dirty, but fortunately the manual was still intact. I later brought the game disc from my local GameStop as an online order via UPS.|
|15||100px||New Super Mario Bros. Wii||Wii||2017 / 02 / 14||Toys "R" Us||It came with no manual.|
|16||Super Smash Bros. Brawl||Wii||2017 / 11 / 03||Toys "R" Us|
Handheld Mario games
|#||Game logo||Game||Handheld||Date brought||Where I brought/got it||Notes|
|1||100px||Super Mario Bros. Deluxe||Game Boy Color (GBC)||2007/2008/2009ish||Traded a friend||Game pak cartridge sticker got slightly damaged after being in my pocket while it was raining outside.|
|2||Mario vs. Donkey Kong||Game Boy Advance (GBA)||2004/2005ish||Sears|
|3||100px||Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3||Game Boy Advance (GBA)||2004/2005/2006ish||Given to me from my mom's guy friend||Game pak cartridge sticker got peeled off after being left in the pockets of my pants in the washer, but the game still works properly regardless.|
|4||Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga||Game Boy Advance (GBA)||2008/2009ish||Stole it from classmate's backpack at school in 5th grade|
|5||100px||Mario Kart: Super Circuit||Game Boy Advance (GBA)||2017 / 11 / 03||Amazon||It came included with both the box and manual fortunately. I placed the order on October 27, 2017 and paid $23.50 on Amazon, and had it shipped/arrived to an Amazon Locker within a 7-Eleven on November 2, 2017 and I picked up my package the following day on November 3, 2017.|
|6||100px||Super Mario 64 DS||Nintendo DS (DS)||2008 / 03 / ??||Walmart|
|7||Mario Kart DS||Nintendo DS (DS)||2008 / 05 / 17
2014 / 12 / 06
|8||100px||Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time||Nintendo DS (DS)||2016 / 04 / 26||GameStop|
|9||New Super Mario Bros.||Nintendo DS (DS)||2016 / 04 / 26||GameStop|
|10||100px||Mario Kart 7||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2012 / 04 / 28
2016 / 04 / 18
|I sold my original copy of Mario Kart 7 to a friend at school, Ben, on April 14, 2016 and brought a another copy.|
|11||Super Mario 3D Land||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2016 / 05 / 01||Toys "R" Us|
|12||New Super Mario Bros. 2||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2016 / 04 / 15
2016 / 05 / 01
|Traded my friend Ben at school
Toys "R" Us
|13||Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (original and Nintendo Selects)||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2016 / 04 / 18
2017 / 02 / 07
2018 / 03 / 12
|I brought the game from GameStop with no game box, then I brought it again (the Nintendo Selects box) from GameStop in order to have the box, and I managed to get just the box (the original non-Nintendo Selects box) with the manual too for free.|
|14||Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo Selects)||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2016 / 09 / 20||Toys "R" Us||Came with no manual unfortunately, as newer Nintendo Selects titles normally don't come with instruction manuals in comparison to their non-Nintendo Selects counterparts.|
|15||Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS||Nintendo 3DS (3DS)||2015 / 01 / 08||Target||My friend Alfredo brought it for me, as a free gift for losing my aqua blue Nintendo 3DS.|
Articles I've created
- Nintendo Selects on August 25, 2011.
- Super Mario Odyssey on January 13, 2017.
- Mario Tennis Aces on January 11, 2018.
Did you know?
- The oldest known Mario video on YouTube is Luigi is Really Real 2005: The Movie, uploaded on August 27, 2005 by a YouTuber called Starxxon, who also made the Toads Tool 64 level editor for Super Mario 64 on the Project 64 emulator.
- The official Nintendo YouTube channel was once owned by a guy called Malik during the GameCube/DS/Wii days as far back as June 2008. And Nintendo didn't get ownership of the channel until at least January 2011 with the Nintendo 3DS about to come out. Before they had the Nintendo YouTube channel, they used to upload on other channels, such as Wii and NintendoDS. It wasn't until after Zelda: Skyward Sword-ish in time when they began uploading everything on one main channel, and simply making playlists with the other channels.
- Oddly enough, a YouTube channel by the username of JOYCONS joined on February 19, 2008 and a YouTube channel by the username eshop joined on March 4, 2006.
Predictions, ideas, and thoughts for future releases
Luigi's Mansion (3DS version)
-I'm perfectly fine with Luigi's Mansion getting a remake on the Nintendo 3DS, as Nintendo had ambitions to make the original Luigi's Mansion and even Super Mario Sunshine have 3D capabilities anyways, though Nintendo may release both Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on the Nintendo Switch's Virtual Console to make up for it.
-I hope it will also be on the original Nintendo 3DS, as it would blow if it were only on the New Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 2DS as an exclusive, since the original Nintendo 3DS lacks the C-Stick and additional ZL and ZR shoulder buttons, which the New Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 2DS don't, though there's always the 3rd party Circle Pad Pro analog stick for the original Nintendo 3DS or perhaps even the bottom touch screen could be used as an alternative C-Stick or it could go the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon route and require the player to activate the Strobulb to stun ghosts before capturing a ghost.
-Have the Underground Lab (The Lab), Ghost Portrificationizer Room (Portrificationizer Chamber), Training Room, Gallery, and even the mansion outskirts all be explorable and interconnected to one another via openable doors.
-Having the Rank A, Rank B, Rank C, Rank D, Rank E, Rank F, Rank G, and Rank H of Luigi's NEW Mansion's and tent's be explorable would be pretty cool too.
-I also like the idea of a new Gallery area, it would be cool if you can stand infront of a particular portrait and be teleported to replay that particular mission or stand in front of a mansion rank painting and be able to visit it.
-Heck, probably a new Underground Lab, Ghost Portrificationizer Room, and Training Room would be cool too.
-I think the new Boss Rush mode might be a Time Trial-like mode to battle each respective Area boss ghost(s) again, which might be a good idea, as I always wanted to fight previous boss ghosts and other non-boss ghosts too in the original game, much like a mission in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
-Have local and online multiplayer similar to that of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
-Have a beta ghost(s) appear, like the nicknamed Scare the crap out of you ghost make a appearance in the hallways or perhaps even the supposed scraped Hunter portrait ghost, set to appear in the Safari Room, become a reality.
-After completing the original mansion, it should only unlock the PAL Hidden Mansion, since having a Mirror Mode-like mansion would be pretty cool for more of a challenge, not to mention you'd get to ride on top of the Poltergust 3000 while popping Boolossus, which the non-PAL releases lacked.
-A first person view of the Game Boy Horror's camera on the bottom screen.
-Make sure that the Area 4 lights in the stairway leading up to the 3rd floor, the 3rd floor hallways, and the basement hallway light up after each and every Area 4 ghost has been sucked up and completed, since the original game lacked it.
-I noticed that the vines covering the Area 2 door are missing from the start of the game, which blows, as the vines make it look cool and it beats having the doorknob simply locked or perhaps already open to begin with, which would blow even more.
-I've heard some rumors saying that it's being released on August 3, 2018, but I don't want that to be the case, nor even earlier rather a Fall 2018 release, but like how the original Luigi's Mansion did so on September 14, 2001 in Japan, so particularly in October 2018 would be sweet.
-Let's hope that Mario's dialogue has a Mario icon while at the Bottom of the Well, as the original game and even the remake appear to lack it.
Mario Kart 9
-A story mode much like Diddy Kong Racing.
-A drop down menu system for clones, babies, metals, etc. (and not a lousy drop down menu system Metal and Gold Mario share), and if you do want to see all the clones, babies, metals, etc., then Nintendo should give you an option to see the characters on the roster as a whole or by a drop down menu system as the player desires.
-Perhaps a new track inside a house, a really big house.
-Have Mario Kart Arcade courses as Retro Tracks make their debut in the main series.
-Have Retro Tracks such as N64 Wario Stadium, which are bounds since it's the only Nintendo 64 track that has yet to return.
-Don't include already used Retro Tracks, as SNES Rainbow Road has been made over four times already, Nintendo.
-Be able to listen to your own personal music.
-Have Professor E. Gadd (whom was suppose to appear in Mario Kart DS) or Hammer Bro (planned for Mario Kart Wii) make their debut.
-Have each single course be playable, much like Mario Kart: Super Circuit's Quick Run, but not like Mario Kart: Double Dash!!'s All Cup Tour.
-Have an option for two players on one kart like in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, but also include a single player option too.
-Voice chat online.
-Emblem design like in Mario Kart DS.
-Hovercraft's like in Diddy Kong Racing.
-Build custom tracks like in Super Mario Maker, possibly call it Mario Kart Maker or perhaps be compatible with Google Maps to make custom tracks from near by roads or something.
-Better item probability than in Mario Kart 8/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
-Bring back items such as the Mega Mushroom, Thundercloud, etc.
-Have new items such as Hammers.
-Be able to report online hackers especially.
-I'd imagine a 2019 or 2020 release, since having Mario Kart 9 as a possible promotion for the upcoming Mario Kart amusement park ride at Nintendo Land at Universal Studios, which opens by 2020 would be pretty cool.
- My username "Jjrapper100" is based off of a few past experiences. I got the "JJ" part from a video game called Elite Beat Agents for the Nintendo DS, where in the multiplayer version of Walkie Talkie Man, there's a character simply called J.J. Pete, who's a rock & roll performer. I got the "rapper" part, since I used to freestyle in the cafeteria in middle/high school and got the "100" because I'm twice the man that rapper 50 Cent is, though it was initially "Jjraper100" (including my YouTube/Wikipedia username) because I didn't know how to spell "rapper" back then oddly enough, haha, but I got it changed for obvious reasons after another user told me so and likely never would've had nobody told me. :p
- The MarioWiki logo I have on my userpage was from a proposal from July 3, 2010 to change the MarioWiki logo and I liked it and decided to keep/download it for myself (and good thing I did as the logo later got taken down), though it's a shame it was never implemented to become the official MarioWiki logo, though. :/
- My Nintendo Network ID is JJrapper1OO, though it was JJrapper100 until my friend supposedly lost my aqua blue colored Nintendo 3DS. O.o
- My Nintendo 3DS Friend Code is 0404-8571-3315.
- My favorite Mario game is Luigi's Mansion, especially its beta. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is a close second, a very puzzle orientated game indeed.
- My favorite Mario series is the Mario Kart series, especially Mario Kart: Double Dash!!.
- My favorite Mario character is none other than Luigi, though Mario is a close second.
- If there were anywhere in the Mario universe I could visit in real life, I'd really want to vacation at Sirena Beach from Super Mario Sunshine, since it just looks so tropical and relaxing. Or perhaps play a few Mario Kart courses in virtual reality or real life via the upcoming Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan, which is supposedly going to feature a real life Mario Kart rides.
- Despite me joining on November 15, 2009, my first edit was on the Nintendo 3DS article on June 21, 2010, which oddly enough I still kind of remember making that exact edit, as I heard a rumor online saying that the Nintendo 3DS was going to have built in GPS and wrote it on the article, which later turned out to be false.
- I miss the days when $20.00 bucks was the stuff, now $20.00 bucks can't buy you much with the exception of Nintendo Selects titles and such fortunately.
- Though I don't own a Nintendo 64, I do play some Mario titles via Project 64 emulator with a black colored Retrolink USB Nintendo 64 controller that I brought from a thrift store on August 18, 2016.
- I own some Mario/Nintendo related merchandise such as; a Bee Mario and Bee Mushroom figurine from Kmart, promotional Super Mario Galaxy 2 stickers from Best Buy, a purple Wario sticker, a blue Luigi sticker, a metal 1-Up Mushroom candy holder and a yellow star candy holder both from the dollar store, a small Game Boy Advance SP backpack from Sam's Club, Burger King Kids Meal Wii remote flashlight from 2008, and 12 Nintendo Power magazines with a Zelda guidebook included as a free gift, a Cogo Miki Brix mini series Mario figure given to me from my Korean friend from South Korea, Mario and Luigi McDonald's Happy Meal toys on April 29, 2017 and May 8, 2017 respectively, and a GameBit screwdriver that my brother ordered off of Amazon for $6.99 on December 9, 2017 and it got delivered on December 15, 2017.
- I also used to own some McDonald's Happy Meal toys from 2006, a promotional poster for Super Smash Bros. Brawl that I got from Sam's Club upon entering, which I later threw away unfortunately.
- Some of my favorite Mario/Nintendo related YouTubers (online content not rated by ESRB) are; GameXplain, Nintendo Collecting, Nathaniel Bandy, Nintendo Reviewer, Nintendo Life, Nintendo World Report, and Nintendo, of course.
- Mario/Nintendo releases and news on my birthday: BS Super Mario USA (Part 1) released on March 31, 1996 in Japan, Wario Land II released on March 31, 1999 in America, Yakuman DS released on March 31, 2005 in Japan, Game & Watch Collection 2 released on March 31, 2010 in America, Nintendo 3DS released on March 31, 2011 in Australia, YouTuber brentalfloss uploaded a video entitled Super Mario Bros. WITH LYRICS on March 31, 2015 on YouTube, My Nintendo launched on March 31, 2016 in America/Europe/Australia, WarioWare: Touched! Nintendo 3DS (digital download) released on March 31, 2016 in America/Europe/Australia, Mario Super Sluggers Wii U eShop released on March 31, 2016 in America, Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii U (digital download) released on March 31, 2016 in America, and DSiWare shut down on March 31, 2017.