Theres a lot of information here, though a lot of it doesn't really have anything to Mario. Shouldn't we just focus on the appearances of Miis in WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Mario Party 8? -- Sir Grodus
- Yeah, but I don't have either game :P XzelionTC
Sorry Paper Jorge, it wasn't anything personal. -- Sir Grodus
Shouldn't we get images from MSC, WarioWare, or MP8? Also, are Mii characters or species? Technically they should be considered species in the Marioverse, but they are also characters to the individual players. Maybe both?Knife (talk) 19:04, 25 August 2007 (EDT)
- Wouldn't Miis just qualify as humans? -- Booster
- don't think so because in My Pokémon Ranch there are Mii-like Pokémon in the game, and in Wii Sports Resort & Wii Fit Plus there are Mii-like Dogs and cats --Usaman2010 15:36, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
I doubt that miis are playable, but if they are, does anyone have proof?
Way back then?
I have an Image of a prototype of the Miis for the NES. Click here for proof -> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Mii_Prototype_for_NES
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mii_Prototype_for_NES.jpg Here link for the image. (And this time it not a broken link. ;) Grapes
- No it is broken… SWFlash
Images are awful
- Per Tucayo, the quality of the images needs to be improved. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 16:59, 29 December 2009 (EST)
- I don't think that will do something useful here, but Mii Racers has been appearing in the Mario Kart series since Mario Kart Wii. Per all. 126.96.36.199 08:43, 27 August 2014 (EDT)
Shouldn't there be a history section explaining they were first planned for the NES, then the N64, and then the gamecube before it was put onto the wii. I can easily go find the images if needed. Garlic Stapler
- You'll have to get proof for that. Fawfulfury65
Do Miis really have a favorite color? As their "favorite" color can be chosen by the player, and the Miis are made to personalize yourself, I don't think they really have a favorite color. Just put "the color selected in the Mii Channel" or "the color the player put on their Mii".
The Mii Pictures on the table?
Don't the pictures on the table (right at the beginning of the article) look like MiiSearch (found here: http://www.miisearch.com/mii-creator.html) Miis, opposed to Wii/3DS-made ones? The faces don't look right, and the body build for a normal Mii isn't right either. Forgot to sign again, *sigh*. 15:18, 17 August 2012 (EDT)
Nikki the Mii
- She doesn't appear in the Mario series (as far as I know), so I don't think she should have one. Yoshi876 (talk)
Mii Inkling Racing Suit
Could somebody please add this racing suit to the list?
I would do it, but I'm terrible at describing things and I figure somebody who can make a good description should do it. LuigiMaster123 09:13, 24 July 2017 (EDT)