NOTICE: This user will not be able to contribute on their current computer, and will be inactive for a long time. Please wait until a new computer is obtained for this user. Thank you.
|LuigiBro's mediocre Userbox Tower|
Hello! I am LuigiBro, your local
Wario torturer MarioWiki contributor! I'll happily help out with any problems you may have, so feel free to ask. Now the rest of my userpage is probably more interesting, so I demand suggest you go read that instead.
- 1 Games I own
- 2 Wanna be my friend?
- 3 My stuff
- 4 News
- 5 Challanges
- 6 A Mario fangame!
- 7 My thoughts on wikis
- 8 Game stuff
- 9 Reviews
Games I own
Wanna be my friend?
If yes, just ask on my talkpage, but before saying yes, I'll have to get to know you first. Talking a bit is a good way to do that...
Name: Wario Exterminator
Special: Only Wario is affected
Appearance: A very shiny bazooka
Details: This bazooka is very special to me, as it was given to me by the first friend I made here, LeftyGreenMario.
Name: Mario Music Player
Type: Media Player
Special: Constantly updates
Appearance: Like a tablet, but wearing a welded on Mario cap
Details: Detects Mario games I have, and slowly updates to have all the music that is in them.
No news right now, check back later!
Challenges. There's nothing else to say. You can attempt them, and obtain a place in the Winners section. Completed the "Make it Harder" part? Then you get a star next to your name! Just tell me if you won!
Mario Kart DS
You better be ready to burn some rubber, 'cos these challenges will be setting those wheels on your kart on fire!
Difficulty: Very Hard
CPU Kart: Hard
Course: In Order
Rules: 32 Races
Starting Track: Mushroom Cup, Figure-8 Circuit
Objective: Come 1st place altogether
Make it Harder: Come 1st in every single race
Winners: No winners yet. You could be the first!
A Mario fangame!
Plenty of free Mario fangames appear on the Internet, however, one of the most advanced is Super Mario 63, it's name a pun on Super Mario 64, and altogether an amazing game. It was developed by Runouw, and it has elements of Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine, along with a few of it's own elements. Here's a list:
- The game takes place in a locked up Peach's Castle, of which you obtain Shine Sprites to unlock doors within.
- Many of the courses are taken from SM64, but the layout has been changed due to reason 1 in Unique Elements.
- Toads are spread throughout the castle, there for you to talk to.
- FLUDD appears in-game as a usable item.
- Power Stars have been replaced with Shine Sprites.
- The game is a 2D platformer, although both games it is based on are 3D platformers.
- Bowser's plan is to destroy the world, rather than conquer it.
- Any courses not taken from SM64 are unique to SM63.
- Toads are now humourous.
That's all there is for me to tell you now. I'm respecting what River Song from Doctor Who says: Spoilers. If you want, you can play it right now, right here. Oh, the site this links you to has renamed it to New Super Mario 63 for some reason, and has incredibly bad English and grammar. Might have been made by a 7-year-old.
My thoughts on wikis
Super Mario Wiki: One of the best wikis ever
Zelda Wiki: One of the best wikis ever.
No specific order
Mario Kart DS
Completion percentage: 100%
Game owned for: 8 years
Ghost data records
I have set many Ghost records on tracks, each with fitting characters and vehicles! You can challenge them, but I primarily set them so I can later race them, to see how I've improved! Sadly, I can't remember the times of any of them, but I'll double-check at some point.
Mario Party 8
First played minigame: Thrash 'n' Crash
All played minigames: See here
I just LOVE reviewing video games! And here's the reviews for you to see! Each review begins with 2.5/5 Quality Points (Abbrieviated as QP) and they then work their way up or stumble down...
Mario Kart DS
This tyre-burning game is very good, but, just like all games, it has it's downs...
- The voice acting isn't the best, but still nice. +0.5QP!
- The title screen music is really high quality! +1.5QP!
- The range of items is pretty sweet! +1.5QP!
- The mechanic of obtaining a new title screen is pretty nice. +1QP!
- Spiny Shells are very common to be used against you, but you barely ever get them yourself. -1QP...
- Even with Spiny Shells, the game is just too easy. -0.5QP...
- MKDS Rainbow Road kinda broke the tradition of being difficult, and I personally count that as a down. -0.5QP...
Quality Points tower up to 4.5!!! It has a huge collection of items, and even after 3 completions, it remains satisfying to replay over and over!