World 0 (Mario Party: Star Rush)
Preview image of World 0-1
|Game||Mario Party: Star Rush|
|<< List of worlds >>|
World 0 is the first set of boards in the Toad Scramble mode of Mario Party: Star Rush. They are unlocked by default and include tutorial messages to introduce the game mechanics of Toad Scramble. World 0 features a cliffside grassland theme.
|World 0-1||"A simple plain that's perfect for practice."||2|
|World 0-2||"A walkway of ? Blocks and items galore!"||3|
|World 0-3||"Beaucoup balloons amid grass and flowers."||4|
These boards are designed as an intro to Toad Scramble, and as such have the following features distinct from other worlds:
- Each stage has one fewer boss battle than would be expected.
- All boss spawning locations are fixed.
- Mega Dry Bones, Kamek, and Bowser Jr. do not appear in this world.
- Bosses do not randomize; the order and pattern are always the same.
- Ally-specific items are not present.
- Ally spawns are fewer. This trait is also shared with World 2.
- Bonus Coins are not awarded at the end of the game.
|Mario Party: Star Rush boards|
|World 0||World 0-1 • World 0-2 • World 0-3|
|World 1||World 1-1 • World 1-2 • World 1-3|
|World 2||World 2-1 • World 2-2 • World 2-3|
|World 3||World 3-1 • World 3-2 • World 3-3|
|World 4||World 4-1 • World 4-2 • World 4-3|