Bowser Bomb (item)
The Bowser Bomb is an item in Mario Party 2. It is obtainable only in item minigames and from the shop on the northeast corner of Bowser Land that forcibly sells players random items. Once obtained, the character reacts in a different manner, not like when receiving another item (complete with the announcer saying "Got Item?" in a confused tone, as opposed to the usual cheerful "Got Item!" with an exclamation). Unlike the other items, the Bowser Bomb activates automatically at the end of the turn before the Minigame event. Bowser will appear at Baby Bowser's location (a former Star Space) and roll three Dice Blocks, then start moving around the board. If Bowser meets a player, he steals all of their Coins. After his turn, Bowser simply disappears.
Bowser's costume depends on the board:
- Cap'n Bowser - Pirate Land
- Bowser the Brash - Western Land
- Black Hole Bowser - Space Land
- Bowser Sphinx - Mystery Land
- Wizard Bowser - Horror Land
Names in other languages
|French||Bombe Bowser||Bowser Bomb|
|Italian||Bomba Bowser||Bowser Bomb|
- This is Donkey Kong's favorite item despite being classified as a bad item. According to the Mario Party 2 manual and character selection screen, this is because Donkey Kong thinks he can take down Bowser in a fight.
- If the Bowser Bomb is stolen through a Plunder Chest, it can be used manually. However, doing so only brings up a text box saying: "You cannot use a Bowser Bomb here.".
- If two Toads are present on the board due to Bowser's Multiplying Toads, the fake will still reveal himself by transforming into Bowser despite the fact that it would therefore expose where the real Toad was.
|Mario Party 2|
|Main characters||Mario • Luigi • Princess Peach • Yoshi • Wario • Donkey Kong|
|Other characters||Bowser • Toad • Goomba • Boo • Koopa Troopa • Thwomp • Kamek • Whomp • Mr. I • Mushroom Genie • Steamer • Snifit Patrol • Shy Guy • Sushi • Baby Bowser • Woody • Professor Fungi • Battle T.|
|Items||Mushroom • Skeleton Key • Plunder Chest • Dueling Glove • Warp Block • Golden Mushroom • Magic Lamp • Boo Bell • Bowser Suit • Bowser Bomb|
|Spaces||Blue Space • Red Space • Item Space • Happening Space • Battle Space • Bowser Space • Star Space • Chance Time Space • Bank Space|
|Boards||Pirate Land • Western Land • Space Land • Mystery Land • Horror Land • Bowser Land • Rules Land|
|Other||Gallery • Mario Land • Media • Minigames • In-game music • Pre-release and unused content • Quotes • Staff|