|TheDisneyGamer's Userbox Tower|
Hello there! Welcome to my User Page! If you have any questions for me or if you have anything at all to tell me, then just haul your caboose on over to my talk page and say it in a new segment- don't be afraid, I don't bite!
(This is my current jam- shoutout to megalorganiste!)
- 1 About me
- 2 My Current Mario Collection
- 2.1 Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- 2.2 Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- 2.3 Nintendo 64 (N64)
- 2.4 Nintendo GameCube (GCN)
- 2.5 Nintendo Wii
- 2.6 Nintendo Wii U
- 2.7 Nintendo Switch
- 2.8 Game Boy/Game Boy Color
- 2.9 Game Boy Advance (GBA)
- 2.10 Nintendo DS
- 2.11 DSiware
- 2.12 Nintendo 3DS
- 2.13 Mobile (yeah I know there’s only one Mobile Mario game so his section is mostly redundant- shut up!
- 3 TheDisneyGamer's To-do list
The name's Tristan, though the Internet I generally go by TheDisneyGamer. I am a Jewish, adolescent 15-year old boy chillin' up North in Minnesota (the term "chillin' being both figurative and literal), and a frequent contributor to the Mario Wiki.
I've been a giant fan of Mario ever since I was a young child; one of the first Wii games I ever played (not counting Wii Sports and Wii Play) was Super Mario Galaxy, and ever since then I have grown an undying passion for the series that still exists to this day, owning a fairly large collection of games and merchandise. Of course, I love a lot of other games, too- particularly Kirby, Zelda, Splatoon and plenty of other Nintendo-related things.
Other than video games, though, I of course love films. Particularly, I'm a huge animation fan- especially when it comes to Disney films (IKNOW RIGHT, WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED WITH A USERNAME LIKE THAT). In terms of television, I'm a HUGE fan of cartoons- things like Steven Universe, Ren and Stimpy, classic SpongeBob, Phineas and Ferb, and other really nerdy shows! I, of course, also love watching YouTube videos- particularly JonTron, Caddicarus, Game Grumps, Nostalgia Critic/Doug Walker, Joe (the animator), and basically any animators on YouTube who make great stuff but yet don't get the views they deserve.
In terms of music, I'm a huge, HUGE fan of Billy Joel, who in my opinion is one of the greatest musicians of all time. I'm also a huge fan of musicals, and love listening to video game music- I just like music in general, dang it! I also have been playing the piano for around 8 years, and am just starting to play the guitar.
I have 2 core passions in life- writing/playing music and drawing. I love creating my own songs/melodies while dinking around on the piano, and have a lot of them that I've created over the past couple years. And I've only recently started getting into drawing, but I've really grown quite a fondness for it, and am slowly getting better at drawing cartoonish drawings. I want to be either a musician or an animator/cartoonist when I grow up- in fact, I HOPE to become BOTH when I grow up! :D
Me @ The Super Mario Wiki
I've been browsing the Mario Wiki and its content ever since I was a young kid, and I created an account one day a year or so ago in Middle School- probably while in math or something, I don't know. Now, I frequently contribute to the Wiki whenever I see an article that's missing information of some kind or another, or if I see an article that just... sucks REALLY hard. I usually try to contribute based solely on my own common sense and what I genuinely believe needs to be changed about an article to make it more competent, but even so, I'm not a perfect person, so I probably make a lot of mistakes when it comes to contributing here. Still, I usually try to fix articles that are messy or lacking in the best way that I can, and try to keep an eye out for really stupid vandalism that is ever so common in practically every single Wiki out there.
Aside from SMW, I'm also a frequent contributor to the Wikipedia, and have accounts at Lost Media Wiki and The Cutting Room Floor (WARNING: occasional strong language/swearing) (both of which I hardly visit, tbh), so you may find me at those aforementioned Wikis.
My Current Mario Collection
Here's a complete list of every Mario game I own as of April 9th, 2017. The current total number of games (not counting crossed out games obviously) is 58.
Games that have a line strike through them (
like so) are games that I used to own at one point, but I no longer do own.
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Super Mario Bros. (Both physical and Wii Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Wii Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (Both physical and Wii Virtual Console)*
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Jr. (Wii Virtual Console)
- Yoshi (Wii U Virtual Console)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
- Super Mario World (Wii Virtual Console)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
- Super Mario 64 (Wii Virtual Console)
- Mario Kart 64 (Wii Virtual Console)
- Paper Mario (Wii Virtual Console)
- Donkey Kong 64 (Wii U Virtual Console)
Nintendo GameCube (GCN)
- Super Mario Sunshine (Traded this into GameStop since it was scratched and wouldn't play for crap on my Wii, but I can play a downloaded ROM of it off of a USB flash drive using Homebrew- it's technically legal, I owned the game!)
- Luigi's Mansion
- Wario World
- Mario Power Tennis
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Mario Kart Wii
- Super Paper Mario
- Mario Party 8
Mario Party 9(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES) Mario Power Tennis (The "New Play Control!" one, obviously)(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Mario Super Sluggers
- Mario Sports Mix
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- Wario Land: Shake It!
Nintendo Wii U
- New Super Mario Bros. U (+New Super Luigi U)
New Super Luigi U(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Super Mario Maker
- Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (assuming we're counting that as a Mario game, which I am)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Nintendo Land (Ok, calling this game a Mario game is a semi-stretch, but hey, it has an article on the Wiki and has Mario-related games in it, so I'd say it counts!)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Game Boy/Game Boy Color
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS Virtual Console)
- Wario Land II (3DS virtual console)
- Dr. Mario
Game Boy Advance (GBA)
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story(sadly, this game didn't manage to escape my pant pocket before said pants went into the washing machine ;_;)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario Party DS
- WarioWare: Touched! (DSiware re-release gotten through My Nintendo)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! (On 3DS, gotten through Club Nintendo (R.I.P))
- Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Mario Kart 7
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
Paper Mario: Sticker Star(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES) Mario Party: Island Tour(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES) Mario Tennis Open(current whereabouts are unknown, I'm pretty sure it's lost though) Ultimate NES Remix (YES I'M CALLING THIS A MARIO GAME. DEAL WITH IT, CHILD.)(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES) Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Yoshi's New Island(Traded in to GameStop to buy an NES)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Super Mario Maker for 3DS (gave to my friend along w/ my old normal 3DS)
Mobile (yeah I know there’s only one Mobile Mario game so his section is mostly redundant- shut up!
- Super Mario Run (full version too- not the free 2 levels)
TheDisneyGamer's To-do list
Alright, here's a general list of things that I intend on contributing to the Wiki at some point.
These are various different pieces of merchandise that haven't been added to the list of merchandise galleries yet. Feel free to look them up and try to find more info on them- I'm trying to find pictures of them/sources that aren't from eBay, but if that's all that can be used then so be it I guess.