Talk:Jumping Piranha Plant
Split Jumping Pirahna Plant and Jumping Pumpkin Plant
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I don't understand why these two enemies are merged because while it is true that they act the same in just about every sense there appearance and most importantly there names are different. Also it's inconstant since Pidgit Bill, Mask Koopa, and Para Mask Koopa all have separate pages while Jumping Pumpkin Plant does not. And I would like to point out that a lot of things have pages even though they are just a regular enemy doing a specific thing such as Beach Koopa, Climbing Koopa, and even Koopa Paratroopa falls into this since they are just regular Koopa Troopas with wings, these examples (in my opinion) render any arguments about how Jumping Piranha Plants and Jumping Pumpkin plants are two similar to warrant separate pages moot since this wiki has a long standing history of creating pages for enemies that are the exact same thing with an added (or removed) feature or attack.
- Raven Effect (talk) Per my arguments
- Tails777 (talk) If Masked Koopas and Pigit Bills have their own articles, then so should these guys. Per proposal.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per both.
- Bop1996 (talk) Per proposal.
- Commander Code-8 (talk) Per proposer.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- ThePremiumYoshi (talk) - Per my comment above.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) The only reason I would oppose this is that it behaves exactly alike to a normal Jumping Piranha Plant (all they are are just a mere sprite edit). But, seeing as we have articles on Mask Koopas and Pidgit Bills, I have no choice but to support the consistency.
- GalacticPetey (talk) I agree with above.
It looks like a monster to me
Fire Breathing Variety
Where do they appear in Super Mario Party?
I heard through the gripevine that these Bowser Minions reappear in Super Mario Party, but do they make a cameo appearance in that mini game with the sprites?