|Appears in||Super Mario Party|
|Music track||All-Star Swingers|
Players have to hit some balls to the beat of a baseball-themed song. There are three types of balls: a parabolic curveball, a fastball, and a zigzagging curveball. Hitting a ball early or late earns the player one point. Scoring a perfect hit (indicated by "Nice!") earns the player three points and causes the ball to hit the Super Star in the background of that player's color, making it spin. Whoever earns the most points wins.
The perfect score is 27 on Normal difficulty and 36 on Hard difficulty.
- Hit the pitches!
- Swing your bat to the rhythm!
- You can even hit a zigzagging ball square on if you swing to the rhythm!
Names in other languages
Rizumu de battingu
|Batting with Rhythm|
|Rhythm Bat Swinging|
|French (NOE)||Renvois rythmés||Rhythmic returns|
|Italian||Baseball ritmico||Rhythmic baseball|
|Korean||리듬 따라 배팅
Rideum ttara baeting
|Follow the Rhythm, Swing the Bat|
|Spanish||¡Béisbol, maestro!||Baseball, Maestro!|
- When the results screen is shown, there is a chance that the characters may perform their regular cheering/sad animations instead of their first- or fourth-place animations. It is unknown what criteria causes this to happen or if this happens in other Rhythm minigames as well.
- Mario Party World (October 8, 2021). Super Mario Party - All Star Swingers - Bowser vs Mario vs Luigi vs Yoshi. YouTube. Retrieved October 9, 2021.
- Marc Ruef (November 16, 2018). Super Mario Party (Switch) - All-Star Swingers (Minigame). YouTube. Retrieved October 9, 2021.