Go with the Flow
- This article is about the minigame from Super Mario Party. For the song from Paper Mario: The Origami King, see Go with the Flow (song).
- Not to be confused with Go with the Floe.
|Go with the Flow|
|Appears in||Super Mario Party|
|Music track||Pleasantly Happy|
Go with the Flow is a Co-op minigame appearing in Super Mario Party. Its name is derived from a phrase meaning "to be relaxed and accept a situation, instead of attempting to change or control it."
The camera pans from top to bottom, showing the balloons, as well as the locations of the players and Toads. The minigame then starts.
In this minigame, each player must spin their Joy-Con to blow their respective fans, guiding hot air balloons of three different Toads to pop small balloons. Once a small balloon is popped, it does not respawn in the next round. The minigame ends once three rounds have passed.
On the Challenge Road, this is the sixth challenge of Mushroom Beach and the 27th challenge overall. The goal is 140 points for the normal challenge and 180 points for the Master Challenge.
- 180 for S (A in French, Spanish, and Italian versions)
- 140 for A (B in French, Spanish, and Italian versions)
- 100 for B (C in French, Spanish, and Italian versions)
- / – Blow fan
- Pop as many balloons as you can!
- Push Toad with the force of your fans! You have three chances!
- Sometimes three balloons are tied together. If you get them, you get three points!
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Luchtkasteel||Castle in the air|
|French||Souffles porteurs||Carrier blows|
|German||Wehe, wehe, Seitenwind||Blow, blow, crosswind|
|Italian||Mongolfiera e palloncini||Hot-air balloon and toy balloon|
|Spanish||Maniobras aerostáticas||Aerostatic Manoeuvres|