A Chuboomba is a large Goomba holding a lollipop found in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. These enemies are encountered at Cavi Cape and also at Plack Beach. It is fought by Bowser in the overworld and is also the first normal enemy fought by him. In battle, it attacks by tackling Bowser, which he must counter with a punch. If it wheezes before tackling, it will hesitate before impact so the player must take notice for if it wheezes. If Bowser inhales the lollipop, the Chuboomba will run away crying, giving Bowser a victory, but he will not gain any experience for it. The lollipop will also recover 20 of Bowser's HP. They are the weakest enemy encountered by Bowser.
They are also always the target for the demo of Bowser's Special Attacks. Also, unless the player gets an "Excellent" attack, the Chuboomba will not die and instead run away.
 Names in Other Languages
|A pun on the Japanese word kuishinbou (食いしん坊), referring to someone gluttunous; a gourmand, and kuribo (クリボー), the Japanese name for a Goomba.
||Pun of Ñam (onomatopoeia for yum) and Goomba.
||Pun on Goomba and paleta (lollipop).
||Pun on Miam (yum) and Goomba.
||From goulu (greedy) and Goomba.
||From mampfen (munch) and the German word for Goomba.
- The name of the foe is a portmanteau of "chubby" and "Goomba".
- Despite being a Goomba, the Chuboomba is not a member of the Koopa Troop, explaining its bad relation with Bowser.
- Chuboomba is similar to the boss, Shrooboid Brat from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time due to them being fat enemies that have hard time walking. Additionally, they both have lollipops.
- The lollipops look similar to Jelly Pops from Paper Mario.
- The top screen of Bowser's Special Attack demos/tutorials always show a Chuboomba being defeated by the acquired Special Attack without the lollipop. If the Chuboomba does not have the lollipop it usually no longer fights.