Split everything out of this page?
Should we split all of the levels from this page, since we already have levels like A Banquet with Hisstocrat and Motley Bossblob's Big Battle split out despite their incredibly short length? (T|C) 00:49, 15 January 2019 (EST)
Split everything out of this page
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
split all 14-1
See comment above. I don't know why the levels here are all merged to begin with, but I think we should split all of the levels on this page into their own respective articles for consistency sake. What happens to this page next (whether it gets deleted or whatnot) has no bearing on this proposal.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Everything merged here makes it tenuous. Per proposal.
- Waluigi Time (talk) On one hand, all of these would be very short articles, but that's not necessarily bad if there's nothing else to say. On the other hand, this article is extremely clunky as is and tacked together, and I think they would be better off on their own pages.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per all.
- Doomhiker (talk) Per all.
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) Per all.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) Yeah.
- Alex95 (talk) - Per proposal and Waluigi Time.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- MarioManiac1981 (talk) Per all.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per all.
- Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) As you know, this blockAHD is perFECtly leGAHL. Anyways, while this is comparable to the numerous Hammer Bro./enemy course style levels in other games, this differs in having individual names and bosses.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) Per all.
- TheDarkStar (talk) Per all.
@GrainedCargo192 stubs are pages that do not have all of the information on their subjects, however small pages are not stubs if they cover everything about their subject. Doomhiker (talk) 14:01, 23 February 2019 (EST)