- “Saying that there are Power Stars in Super Mario 64 is like saying there are Goombas in World 1-1.”
- —TheDarkStar, voicing their opinion on obvious statements.
- “It's immune to ice, but it's not immune to ice? What?”
- —TheDarkStar, confused over Ice Cherbil's article saying that they are immune to ice, but can still be frozen.
- “If (parameter5 is N/A) remove parameter5”
Who's online: Mugiwara1994, Results May Vary, HEROMARIO, Punio, MammaChia62, Rodri GO, Fawfulthegreat64, Doc von Schmeltwick, MrConcreteDonkey, Fieke Meowstic, Scrooge200, Yoshi the SSM, Porplemontage, MegaYarnPoochy, SethAllen623, Mariofan169, YoshiFlutterJump, Lycan, TheRaoul1992, Tent2, Kolafloro, Zootalo, Doublem
Hello, I'm TheDarkStar. I joined the wiki on February 10, 2019. I usually put my quotes here before putting them on MarioWiki:BJAODN or anywhere else. If you need help with something, please ask me on my talk page. This is my current signature: TheDarkStar
Project C.A.R.P. (Cool Acronyms are Required for Proposals)
It has come to my attention that proposals on this wiki are often mind-meltingly boring. Studies have shown that boringness of wiki-related issues causes 149% of dolphins to pass out and forget to come up for oxygen. Obviously, this environmental issue must be dealt with immediately. Think of the paperwork all of those dead dolphins create! I propose that Project C.A.R.P. be put into immediate use. This emergency action will require all proposals to have cool acronyms for titles. What qualifies as "cool" will be decided by the C.O.O.L. (Crew Of Optimal L-power), led by me, the K.I.N.G. (Kommanding Instigator of Neural Greatness) of C.O.O.L. It is a well-known fact that 50% of our workforce consists of dolphins, so we should really do whatever we can to keep the wiki interesting for them. My hope is for Project C.A.R.P. to be a spearhead for many new projects (such as a Pie Button, a Waffle Switch, an operation that places the world under the complete control of Poochy, the basics) that will greatly improve the moral of the dolphins and the lemurs (which cover another 40% of the workforce).
Proposer: Ultimate Mr. L (talk) Deadline: A.P.R.I.L. 14, 2019, 23:59 GMT (as in Amazing Pie-Related Innovations by Mr. L)
C.O.W. (CARP On the Wiki)
- Ultimate Mr. L (talk) V.O.T.E (Valuable Opportunity To Ehance)
- TheDarkStar (talk) Y.E.S. (Yak-Eating Spinach).
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) T.O. (Tall Order)
- Waluigi Time (talk) A.R.E.A. (Acronyms Rule in Every Aspect)
C.A.R.P. = CRAP
(This proposal wasn't a serious proposal, and therefore can't be archived on MarioWiki:BJAODN/Proposals, but I kept it! Here ya go!-TheDarkStar)
You may ask me for permission to use my friend userbox.