Gaming Tip No. 12: Have you tried using a replica in Paper Mario: Colour Splash against a group of enemies? They work just like Things, but behave differently in boss battles. Using the Koopalings' weakness like normal lets you DESTROY them and let you crush them easily. Use that same weakness as a replica and you'll find some pretty disastrous (yet pretty hilarious) results.
Who's online: Yoshi the SSM, Niiue, SpikesHigh, RubenGamer6485, VideoGamePhenomHD, Results May Vary, GreenMario64, Amari, SuperJuancho64, Superchao, Mari0fan100, Sdman213, Meerio, Syncro263892XL, Ne1999, Thefamman, Gamermakerguy, MarioDeluxe, Pikmin theories, DryKirby64, Doc von Schmeltwick, JaxInvasion
Hello! I'm Owencrazyboy9. I'm part of the Super Mario Wiki and edit pages when they're lacking one way or another. I even create pages that aren't even created yet and play a lot of video games.
Things on this Wiki Likely to Make Me Annoyed
- Edit conflicts. Most people hate them. If one happens, except me to get confused and grumble.
- This is not the case if I reported a particular offender using the Admin noticeboard feature. If that happens, then it's an instant relief card because I know full well that guy won't be around to cause trouble for quite some time.
- "This edit has already been undone." Similar scenario to edit conflicts, but this time reverting someone else's edits.
- Undid edit by [name of user]. It depends. Some people accept the loss, others who actually have a reason for the original edit, like me, can get FURIOUS if situations like that happen.
- Getting a warning or last warning. Once again, it depends.
- Users who actually still do the things they keep getting reminded of. Thankfully, if that happens, I know for a fact that someone else will step in to take care of it; whether it's issuing a reminder or blocking for a short, long or indefinite time.
- Someone making bad edits and having their edits be after one of my edits. I get "so mad" that I try to quickly find a problem on the page and edit it so that way I can feel better. Bonus points if another bad edit happens after I get rid of it. That's just a recipe of trouble waiting to happen!
- People who undo my edits with an absolutely pathetic excuse. For example, on the page detailing Boss Rush from Mario Party 9, one user added some unnecessary info, in this case, the fact that a minigame is named differently in the European release. I removed it with my reasoning being as follows: "Should just be better off mentioned on the minigame page; which it already is. Besides, American names have priority over European names anyway." But, he undid that edit without even looking at my reasoning and randomly claiming "It has to be there, so European people will like it." Yeah, not buying that poor excuse of a counter. If that happens, expect me to behind my computer screen get mildly annoyed, irritated, frustrated, ANGRY LIKE ANYTHING ELSE or, y'know, a mixture of those. In sort, don't let that happen.
- Getting blocked. Obviously, no one wants that to happen to them. If it does, don't attempt to try to cheat the system, because it's not going to go well (e.g. try to sockpuppet after getting blocked once and the block gets extended. Do it again and say goodbye to editing the wiki.).
My Mario-Related Video Games
|Games I've Owned||Console||Additional Notes|
|Super Mario 64||Nintendo 64||I downloaded the Wii version and purchased the DS remake in a store|
|Mario Kart: Super Circuit||Game Boy Advance||None|
|WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!||Game Boy Advance||Known as WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania in Europe. I downloaded it on the Wii U Virtual Console.|
|Mario Party 4||Nintendo Gamecube||Bought at a pawn shop|
|Mario Party 7||Nintendo Gamecube||A friend of mine let me keep it|
|Mario Kart DS||Nintendo DS||None|
|WarioWare: D.I.Y.||Nintendo DS||Purchased at a flea market|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games||Nintendo DS||Currently own 3 copies of the game|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games||Nintendo DS||None|
|Diddy Kong Racing DS||Nintendo DS||None|
|New Super Mario Bros.||Nintendo DS||None|
|Mario Kart Wii||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Mario Party 8||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Mario Party 9||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Donkey Kong Country Returns||Nintendo Wii||None|
|Super Mario 3D Land||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Mario Kart 7||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|New Super Mario Bros. 2||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Yoshi's New Island||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Mario Party: Island Tour||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Paper Mario: Sticker Star||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS||Nintendo 3DS (obviously)||None|
|Ultimate NES Remix||Nintendo 3DS||None|
|New Super Mario Bros. U||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Nintendo Land||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Super Smash Bros. for Wii U||Nintendo Wii U (obviously)||None|
|Super Mario 3D World||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Mario Kart 8||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Mario Party 10||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Game & Wario||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker||Nintendo Wii U||None|
|NES Remix Pack||Nintendo Wii U||Contains NES Remix 1 and 2|
|Yoshi's Woolly World||Nintendo Wii U||Right now, I haven't started the game yet|
|Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games||Nintendo 3DS and Wii U||Cleared Road to Rio and unlocked everyone except Roy, Rouge and Jet on the 3DS, unlocked Rosalina, Zazz and Wave on the Wii U|
|Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games||Nintendo Wii U||Got on my birthday. Haven't started Legends Showdown yet.|
|Mario Party: Star Rush||Nintendo 3DS||Maxed out Party Level, unlocked all characters, unlocked all modes, unlocked all minigames, completed most of the Character Museum (one more to go).|
|Paper Mario: Colour Splash||Nintendo Wii U||Got past Bloo Bay Beach.|
|Mario Sports Superstars||Nintendo 3DS||Really only interested in Tennis and Golf, with me dabbling in on some of the other sports occasionally.|
|Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker||Nintendo Switch||Cleared every level in Episode 1; except Stage 15 and 18.|
|Super Mario Odyssey||Nintendo Switch||Beaten the main story; unlocked the Dark Side of the Moon and have around 400-ish Power Moons.|
|WarioWare: Touched!||Nintendo DS||I downloaded it on the Wii U Virtual Console.|
|WarioWare: Smooth Moves||Nintendo Wii||I downloaded it on the Wii U. Completed every character's main story and unlocked all of the extras (not counting microgames).|
|Super Mario Party||Nintendo Switch||Cleared every difficulty in Sound Stage and obtained the Gem of Spirit.|
|Super Smash Bros. Ultimate||Nintendo Switch||Haven't started playing it yet.|
Pages I've Created
- Spike Strike (Made it when I was new to the wiki. To see how horrible my writing was at the time, go to history and click the very bottom revision)
- Wiggler Bounce (Also made when I was new, but I did get better)
- Utter Nonsense (Also known as Soundalike Star in Europe)
- Mega Dry Bones's Femur Fever
- Blowboat Battle
- Jump to Conclusion
- Block Busters
- Fruit or Foe
- Haunted Hallways
- Conkdor de Force
- Fruit Parade
- Samurai Smackdown
- Mega Goomba's Bad Dream
- Bowser Jr.'s Pound for Pound
- Mega Monty Mole's in the Hole
- Bowser's Power Bomb
- Feeding Friendsy
- Hint Card
- Time Attack (Mario Party: Island Tour)
- SMMFN3DS (Redirect link to Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS)
- List of Paper Mario: Color Splash quotes
- Bowser Gate
- Green Star Coin
- Lucky Number Dice Block (Redirect link to Custom Dice Block)
- Coin Chaos Minigames
Coding for Vaporized Template
If you want to use this coding for your own userpage, here you go!
|NSMB Level Coding|
Appeared in: Game appeared in
Star Coin 1: The location of the first star coin
Star Coin 2: The location of the second star coin
Star Coin 3: The location of the third star coin
Main Rooms: If you went straight through this level from beginning to end, the number of times the screen would have to reload (such as going through a Warp Pipe)
Secret Rooms: Number of rooms that aren't necessary, such as those which jus contain a Star Coin or Roulette Block.
Time Limit: How much time you have for the level
Hidden Exit: How to get to a Hidden Exit for the level
Notes: Regional differences
Boss: Boss of level
Other Wikis I Edit Occasionally
Sometimes I edit other Nintendo-focused wikis in my spare time. I don't go on those sites nearly as much as this Mario Wiki, but if you're interested, I'll point you to these accounts on the other wikis.