Welcome to my talk page! If you want to chat here, feel free to do so. However, there are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Don't type curse words on this page. I'm VERY sensitive when it comes to that. If that does happen, though, I'll just censor it to protect the innocence of children everywhere.
- Don't insert spam over and over again, flame someone or insult me or any of the other users. If that happens, the comments shown will get removed or altered, no questions asked! You have been warned!
- If an archived page is unprotected, don't edit it. If that happens, the edits will get undone and I'll give the offender a warning.
- If you issue me a false warning or reminder for a completely ridiculous subject, it will be appealed and hopefully overturned.
- Make sure the talk that happens here relates to video games or the wiki in general. Other Nintendo-based wikis are fine to chat here, too. Any unrelated talk gets removed.
- No friend requests. Not to mention, I WILL NOT respond to friend requests. There is already one here, sure, but no more after that.
- No instances of chat that feel like they belong to the forums. They will be removed if any forum chat comments are seen.
- Removing or modifying warnings or comments are completely unacceptable! If that happens, they will be brought back (if they were deleted) or restored to its original brilliance (if they were changed) and you will be punished for it...maybe.
- To add a new header, just hit the "+" button next to the edit button. This will bring the next talk discussion, which will go on the bottom.
- DO NOT move talk discussions from a place to a random spot, because the edit will get undone and you'll be reminded about it.
- If you forgot to sign your comment, don't bother making another edit to switch it. I can look in the history to see who posted the comment without me having to put the unsigned template.
- Don't impersonate any of the users on the wiki. You could get in big trouble for doing so; that's BIG with a capital B. If you want to see a good example of impersonation, look here.
- This doesn't happen often, but if I changed or reverted one of your edits on this wiki, please don't bother asking why I did it. Usually I have a good reason for doing so in the edit summary and can provide videographic or photographic evidence, if necessary. Sometimes, though, if you do ask, I'll just answer on the talk page, if possible. Sure, a lengthy conversation might ensue, but we can hopefully smooth out the rough edges and come to an agreement.
- If by any chance I get blocked temporarily, don't leave me messages on my talk page for me to look at later, even if you are feeling kinda sorry for the whole thing. First of all, I can't log back in anyway, so what's the point? Second of all, it's actually encouraged to not do so as shown here.
- Lastly, just have fun! As long as you follow these rules, this chat page will be a good spot to hang out.
To look at my first couple messages from 2011-2018, click this link.
All right! You can now begin chatting! – Owencrazyboy9 (talk) 18:25, 11 December 2018 (EST)