Hello. Please check your edits, as they are being reverted. Your first edit needlessly changed the name of the item to an unrelated name, this Super Mario 128 information was repetitive, and this is just plain silly. Not mention your grammar needs some work, so please capitalize the proper nouns and beginnings of sentences.
- Regarding the redirects you created, "Spiny shell blue" and "Spiny Shell red" are not the proper names of the items, and redirects shouldn't be created just to remove the parenthesis around the identifier. The redirects are also improperly capitalized, which would just make searching for them harder. 20:00, 2 July 2018 (EDT)
- Being ridiculous would be doing stuff like outright vandalism. You're not being ridiculous, you're just trying to figure out how things work. Be sure to go over the policies listed in Help:Contents, they'll help you out :) 20:06, 2 July 2018 (EDT)
[-]€40 分@4¡0 (talk) 20:09, 2 July 2018 (EDT)
Donkey Kong Wiki
Thanks for wanting to help with the merge with the DKWiki! But regarding this edit, categories and templates shouldn't be merged, as they likely don't exist on the Super Mario Wiki. Images should be uploaded first, assuming we don't have them already. 11:52, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
- Additionally, content should go before the navigation templates and categories, not after. 16:40, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
- Hello! In the case of the galleries on the Donkey Kong Wiki, it is unnecessary to create new pages on here, as galleries such as Gallery:Donkey Kong already exist on here. Also, Donkey Kong Wiki uses /gallery subpages while we use Gallery namespaces in the titles. Also, when creating pages, please always remember to put in as much effort as possible and add more that just a sentence to the article. Thanks! --TheFlameChomp (talk) 19:41, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
I beg your pardon?
User pages are allowed to have many types of things on them. What exactly did you consider to be "rude?" Whatever it was, I doubt it was "rule-breaking." Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 18:31, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
Calling Ludwig Trump. And Foul language. everywhere. plus, How do you have A minlion pictures being said your if you can only have 4!?
- First: I like Trump, because he prefers to treat people with the exact same standards, regardless of who they are. My referring to the dark Ludwig as that is a joke about it resembling his Hotel Mario coloration, where he has a parody of Trump Towers.
- Second: No there is not "foul language." And regardless, people are allowed to use vulgar language on their own userpages if they want to. I'm 20 years old, and I went the first 18 years of that without swearing.
- Third: I have one image. That's the purple DK at the top. The rest are generic images from around the wiki.
- Please don't report people if you don't understand the rules. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 18:42, 3 July 2018 (EDT)
There's nothing wrong with Jesús M.R. (talk)'s username. I actually knew someone in middle school with this name. Being Christian myself, I don't find this offensive in the slightest. If there's a problem with someone's username, it should best be reported to an administrator first before you confront them about it. 14:04, 4 July 2018 (EDT)