Talk:Mario Bros. (stage)
Separate the Mario Bros. Stage from the Smash Bros. Stage
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I've never played Brawl, but since my proposal here passed, I think we should do the same here, too.
The reason for separating the Smash stage from the other incarnations remains the same: to be consistent with other Smash stages. I quote myself from before, "saying 'they are similar enough' is like saying that the Gold Classics Pack should be merged with Super Mario Bros., which is obviously illogical."
Of course, since I've never played Brawl, I can't judge just how similar the Smash stage and other incarnations are, but I'm pretty confident that there are enough differences. At the end of the day, this is a reference to a historical Nintendo level, not a remake.
- Andymii (talk) Per my proposal, as well as everything I said here.
- Lumastar (talk) The Gold Classics Pack is not the best example since it covers several different games, but the result of the previous proposal over 75m and the fact that other Smash Bros. stages such as this one and thatta one and this other one all have their own articles is enough and more to get me on support for this proposal. Since Mario Bros. (stage) is already an article, I suggest that the new page be called Mario Bros. (Super Smash Bros.) or Mario Bros. (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) after the Smash 64 version of Peach's Castle.
- LudwigVon (talk) Per Andymii.
- The Mario Gamer (talk) Per Andymii
- Kart Player 2011 (talk) Per Andymii.
Delete this article
|This talk page section contains an unresolved talk page proposal. Please try to help and resolve the issue by voting or leaving a comment.|
Current time: Saturday, February 16, 2019, 13:24 GMT
Seriously, what is this? To me, this is just a list of every time the Mario Bros. "stage" appears in a game. Plus, this is the only stage layout to ever appear in Mario Bros., period, so I don't know why we should be keeping this article around.
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per proposal.
- Scrooge200 (talk) Per proposal. Let's flip this article over and kick it!
- Bazooka Mario (talk) The ones that should have their own articles already do. So.
- Doomhiker (talk) This is the only place where gameplay appears in Mario Bros., so if the game and its gameplay is referenced then this stage most likely appears as well. Basically, having this page is not necessary due to it basically being a list of every time that Mario Bros. and its gameplay is referenced.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.
- Mario jc (talk) Definitely, per all.
- Niiue (talk) Per all.
- Alex95 (talk) - Everything on this page has an article of its own, or at least fits in a "References" section/page. Per proposal.
- George Jones (talk) Per all.
- Sdman213 (talk) Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Very tenuous article indicating in which game it appeared.
- bwburke94 (talk) Per all.
- GrainedCargo192 (talk) We have no use of this page.
- I have a suggestion, we can merge the Smash section into the article on its appearance in te Smash series into the article. George Jones 13:13, 6 February 2019 (EST)