|Appears in||Mario Party|
Mario Party 2
|Music track||Dodging Danger (Mario Party)|
Don't Look Back (Mario Party 2)
Both versions look different, but the concept and controls are similar.
In the Mario Party version, the players have to skate on a bridge on a lava pit while the bridge goes down into the pit, and Thwomps try to slow down the players as they run away. The players can grab Coins along the way. The first player to reach the goal wins. If all the players fall off the bridge, the minigame ends in a draw.
The Mario Party 2 version takes place in a haunted house and involves the players being chased by a Boo, who escapes from a photograph. As with the Mario Party version, it also involves collecting Coins, so even those who get caught can get a chance to get Coins. The players need to watch out for vertically moving sections of the floor, as well as steps. The first one who gets to the window to let the sunlight in wins, eliminating the Boo in the process. If the Boo catches all the players, the minigame ends in a draw.
In the Mini-Game Coaster in Mario Party 2, the human player must be the first to reach the light source to win.
- – Jump
- (Repeatedly) – Skate
- Game Rules – "The floor beneath you breaks up as players scamper across. Press repeatedly to skate and to jump."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Island) – "The floor breaks beneath your feet. Press to run away. Clear the game by being the first to cross the goal line."
- Advice – "Use jump not only to get past obstacles, but also to grab Coins that are floating in the air."
Mario Party 2
- Game Rules – "It's the scariest scamper ever! You're trapped in Boo's haunted house for a skateboard race to safety!"
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Coaster) – "Skate your way out of Boo's haunted house without getting caught. Take first place to clear this Mini-Game."
- Advice – "Boo chases after you relentlessly. Don't let yourself fall behind the others, or Boo will get you!"
Names in other languages
Kuzureru Yuka o Kakero!
|Dash across the crumbling floor!|
Mario Party 2
|From「ヒュードロドロ」(hyūdorodoro, onomatopoeia used for the appearance of a ghost) and「やしき」(yashiki, mansion); shared with Shriek Mansion|
|French||Skate cinoque||Crazy skate|
|Italian||Fuga in Skateboard||Escape in Skateboard|
|Spanish||Corre con el Skate||Run with the Skateboard|
|Minigames from Mario Party|
|4-Player minigames||Balloon Burst • Bombs Away • Box Mountain Mayhem • Bumper Balls • Buried Treasure • Cast Aways • Coin Block Blitz • Crazy Cutter • Face Lift • Grab Bag • Hammer Drop • Hot Bob-omb • Hot Rope Jump • Key-pa-Way • Mario Bandstand • Mushroom Mix-Up • Musical Mushroom • Platform Peril • Running of the Bulb • Shy Guy Says • Skateboard Scamper • Slot Car Derby • Tipsy Tourney • Treasure Divers|
|1-vs-3 minigames||Bash 'n' Cash • Bowl Over • Coin Block Bash • Coin Shower Flower • Crane Game • Paddle Battle • Pipe Maze • Piranha's Pursuit • Tightrope Treachery • Tug o' War|
|2-vs-2 minigames||Bobsled Run • Bombsketball • Deep Sea Divers • Desert Dash • Handcar Havoc|
|1-Player minigames||Bumper Ball Maze • Ghost Guess • Ground Pound • Knock Block Tower • Limbo Dance • Memory Match • Pedal Power • Shell Game • Slot Machine • Teetering Towers • Whack-a-Plant|