From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||Mario Party 2|
|Type||2-vs-2 Coin mini-game|
|Time limit||30 seconds|
|Music track||Keepin' on the Path|
Magnet Carta is a 2-vs-2 Coin-collecting minigame in Mario Party 2. The name of the minigame is a pun on "Magna Carta," an important document in European history that limited a king's power.
The minigame involves players picking up Coins, Coin Bags, and a treasure chest with magnets attached to their karts and putting them into their own holes. When the minigame ends, both teams earn the number of Coins they put into their holes. If neither team has any money within 30 seconds, the Item minigame "Miss!" music plays.
- – Move forward
- – Move backward
- / – Change direction
- Game Rules – "Using the magnets on the front of your car, try to grab the Coins and chest, and cart them over to your team's hole."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Coaster) – "Use the magnets on your car to carry the Coins to your team's hole. Get 10/15 Coins within the time limit to clear."
- Advice – "This is a Bonus Game. You'll receive as many Coins as you collect. Cooperate and collect a lot of Coins!"
- Advice (Mini-Game Coaster) – "The total collected by you and your teammate is counted. Good luck!"
Names in other languages
Atsumete kuruma de koin
|Gather coins by car|
|French||Aimant Avide||Greedy Magnet|
|Spanish||Mapa Magnético||Magnetic Map|
- The total number of Coins is 35. Since both players on each team get the same number of Coins as they collected together, the sum of everyone's Coins can be increased by 70 if all Coins are collected after this game is played during a board game.