|Appears in||Mario Party 2|
|Time limit||60 seconds|
|Music track||Walking Underwater|
One player on the team pilots a submarine, while the other player shoots torpedoes at targets. Every time a target is destroyed, another target appears, and the teams have to find it. The player who operates the torpedoes can also stun the other team by launching torpedoes at it. The team that has destroyed more targets after time runs out wins.
- – Steer sub
- – Forward
- – Reverse
- – Steer torpedo
- – Launch torpedo
- Game Rules – "The submarine pilot and torpedo launcher must cooperate to hit as many targets as possible."
- Game Rules (Mini-Game Coaster) – "Control the submarine's torpedos and hit more targets than your opponents to clear the game."
- Advice – "You can steer torpedoes after launching them. You'll have more success if you keep the torpedoes in view."
- Advice (Mini-Game Coaster) – "If you hit your opponents with a torpedo, they won't be able to move for a moment."
Names in other languages
|French||Cibles marines||Marine targets|
|Italian||Silura l'Obiettivo||Torpedo the Target|
|Spanish||Blancos de Torpedo||Torpedo Targets|
- An ocean sunfish can be seen swimming around the upper part of the area.