From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|First appearance||Mario vs. Donkey Kong (2004)|
Brickmen are enemies in Mario vs. Donkey Kong. They attack by dropping three bricks below them at a time. Mario must either pass through the hazardous path carefully or use a Handstand Walk so that the falling bricks harmlessly bounce off him. Brickmen are always located in inaccessible spaces, and therefore cannot be defeated. They are encountered in Mario Toy Company, Twilight City, Mario Toy Factory, and Twilight City Plus.
Names in other languages
|A contraction of "block" and「くん」(-kun); shared with Blockhopper and similar to Burokkun|
- Despite looking and acting completely different, the bricks that Brickmen release are known in Japanese as「レンガブロック」(Renga Burokku, Brick Block).
- ^ Mario vs. Donkey Kong, string in ROM (BRICKMAN)
- ^ a b Mario vs. Donkey Kong Japanese instruction booklet, page 15.
- ^ a b Mario vs. Donkey Kong Shogakukan book
- ^ Sawada, Yukio. Super Mario-kun, volume 33, p. 166. (Accessed on June 8. 2015)