User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 24
didn't you hear me
run away while you still can or i will eat you
- 1 Fan Game
- 2 Long time apology
- 3 mystery
- 4 Do well in your life!
- 5 Mad Piano
- 6 Sigfix Warning
- 7 Odd question
- 8 Art
- 9 Mario and the incredible rescue
- 10 M&S2016 Image
- 11 Search Before Uploading
- 12 Categories
- 13 Moving to new names
- 14 Moving information
- 15 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions enemy names
- 16 Talk archive history
- 17 Character infoboxes
- 18 Categories 2
- 19 Captain N
- 20 Piranha
In issue 3 of the shroom, you said you were going to make a fangame. Is this true? if so i want to be in it. Kelton2
Long time apology
Hello there. It's completly possible you don't remember this, but a long time ago, a person who went under the name Samus posted here, claiming to be Jay Resop. Well, that was me, and I've come to apolagise for what I did. I was younger, and I wanted to be someone on the internet. I'm going to all the people who belived me, and who are still here, and saying I'm sorry. AdmantCrow 05:50, 8 July 2012 (EDT)
...I suddenly feel less inclined to actually mean that apology. AdmantCrow 04:05, 9 July 2012 (EDT)
hi i miss u
Do well in your life!
I like the fact that you are getting likes and making articles.If you add a picture or 2 U will get more likes because you already are posting an necassary pic online that we want on SMW. Do not get involved in drugs, alcohol or tobacco! Hope you are doing good edits!If you are still in school, stay in school! Sincerely,
The Nic Cage images kind of intimidate me from posting, but in any case... On the talk page of Mad Piano, you said that the name was official, though I can't find a source to prove it. I know it was a long while ago, but would you happen to remember what proved that "Mad Piano" is official? Hello, I'm Time Turner.
- Sorry to bother again, but I'm looking for sources for the various Hint Block names, and Hint Block in particular is what I'd like to ask you, since way back in 2007, you moved the article from "Face Block" to "Hint Block" for reasons of "Die". I've dug through every manual that's online for the listed games, and with pretty much all of them, except for Deluxe, I've been able to verify that the listed name is always "Message Block". I'd understand completely if you didn't remember; I'm only asking on the off-chance. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Dear Paper Jorge,
Your current signature is in violation of one or more of the rules listed on MarioWiki:Signatures. Please change your signature and keep the regulations and requirements in mind when creating future designs. If you have not made the appropriate changes within one week of receiving this notice, your signature will be changed for you.
It looks as if the pictures you have inside your signature make it too big for Signature Rule #6. Please change your signature to fit those guidelines. If you've already changed your signature, feel free to appeal this warning at MarioWiki:Appeals.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Stonehill (talk).
Not sure if you even remember considering it was 8 years ago, but you added a reference to clams appearing as enemies in Yoshi's Island, I'd like to know where you got this info because I haven't been able to find any evidence of this anywhere. Binarystep (talk) 05:39, 15 June 2015 (EDT)
- I guess not. Seems like all my mis-edits from eight years ago keep coming back to haunt. I can't recall any clam enemy in the game ever existing. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
Nice artwork! Is it all from Nintendo Power?
Mario and the incredible rescue
Just want to say thanks for uploading an updated image of the Wii U M&SatR2016 boxart! We were having trouble finding one with the proper rating earlier. 19:25, 14 March 2017 (EDT)
Search Before Uploading
I've noticed you are uploading some screenshots before searching for them to satisfy an article with missing images. Check galleries and image categories before uploading. You might stumble upon an image that we already had that meets the criteria you had in mind. It's more optimal this way. --Wildgoosespeeder (talk) (Stats - Contribs) 22:57, 21 March 2017 (EDT)
I appreciate the help with the Toad category, but per MarioWiki:Categories, species categories (i.e. the Toad category) should be at or near the top. Just something to keep in mind while editing! :) Hello, I'm Time Turner. 23:55, 2 July 2017 (EDT)
- It's all okay! I don't really have all the rules in my head myself: I just know that species go at the top, game-related categories go at the bottom, and everything else gets stuffed somewhere in the middle. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 00:21, 3 July 2017 (EDT)
Moving to new names
For the new names of enemies for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, please wait for the game to be released in a few days before moving. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 01:17, 3 October 2017 (EDT)
- Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
- Yeah, that's Cage. The museum guy is Ben Stiller. A good way to tell them apart is one is undoubtedly insane and mentally unstable; the other is Ben Stiller. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
Yo, in order to move information, the destination page has to be deleted and the original page moved in order to preserve history. You can keep fixing the links though, as the page will likely be deleted soon to make way for the move. 23:44, 3 October 2017 (EDT)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions enemy names
Talk archive history
I took the liberty of moving everything you added to "User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 10" (including your current archive table) back "User talk:Super Luigi 821/Archive 10", then moving the page to "User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 10", so as to preserve its edit history. Hope you don't mind. Mario JC 03:04, 5 October 2017 (EDT)
- Thank you, appreciate it lots. Additional thanks for all the help with the new names. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
Information in character infoboxes, latest appearance, images, etc. should be updated after the game is released according to Template:Character-infobox. 00:59, 15 June 2018 (EDT)
Just so you know, Category:Playable Characters is redundant when there's a Smash fighter category in the list, as the Smash fighter categories are sub-categories of the Playable characters one. 19:46, 28 October 2018 (EDT)
- If any are missing the proper fighter category, that can be added, if that's what you mean. 19:49, 28 October 2018 (EDT)