User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 21
- 1 Nintendo Road Trip
- 2 I Know I've Said This--
- 3 De Nada
- 4 Incorrect
- 5 Happy Birthday
- 6 Well Hello, Jorge; Yes, Hello, Jorge; It's So Nice to See That You Are Still Online!
- 7 Sonic Stickers
- 8 Remember?
- 9 hello
- 10 Yoshi Wii
- 11 Plush
- 12 Very Good
- 13 What's Up
- 14 Doom Desire
- 15 The sprites
- 16 Hey Papa :P
- 17 Threats
- 18 DELETE
- 19 ¡ Friends ! ^.^
- 20 Hardcoreness
Nintendo Road Trip
Can I make a cameo in the final battle in Nintendo Road Trip in Nintendo World? I wanna be shown as about to pay for a Black Yoshi plush toy and a Magby plush toy, I see the fight going on, and drop the two items.-KP Blue
Okay, sounds good. And why is Yoshor in Wiki's End, but not me. Him and TB101 are facing away from each other in the scene that shows a large group of users and non-users.-KP Blue 20:29, 24 July 2008 (EDT)
I Know I've Said This--
--on the Userpedia Forums, but happy birthday, Jorge! Palkia47 Um, btw, when you blocked BB, were you pointing out about all the Goomba accounts that were created a few days ago?
Oh! I'm sorry!, no sabia que ya habias cumplido años!, auuu, hoy me entere de tu cumpleaños!,well:
Well Hello, Jorge; Yes, Hello, Jorge; It's So Nice to See That You Are Still Online!
- I've been very fine. I heard that...you're parents are divorcing. I feel so sorry for you, I just found out since I hadn't talked to you in so long! I feel very sorry for you...I hope you make it through all right... Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
Hi! ^.^ mmm...well, I have a little kitty, her name is Mipsy, and many mascots, mmm let me see:
- a little pig, #4 turtles, #8 dogs, a BIG! rabbit, her name is Cherry!^.^ , #15 fish, and 3 ducks!!, yeah! like a farm! ^.^
Hey Paperjorge, you speak spanish? *-- Piranha Panic
bueno, solo preguntaba, pues queria decirte que ella ya esta dormida *-- Piranha Panic
I am her brother, anyway, ¡good bye! *-- Piranha Panic
I know its been like a year since I've edited but this last school year was hard. I've actually been working on the 4 summer projects they gave me. Anyways, I just registered you in the whole Brawl Code thing. I don't know if you need mine, but mine is 2063-1004-9695 -- Aipom --
- Your friend:
Yeah I still don't have Mario Kart Wii yet, but I've been saving up for it. -- Aipom --
But for Brawl, how come on my friend list it says awaiting registration for the four people on my friends list. What does that mean? And what does the little red circle in the top right corner of their name mean? I've never played online Brawl in the friend mode before. -- Aipom --
Thanks. -- Aipom --
That's the signature move of Jirachi the Wish Pokemon.
Now that probably shocked you with its fanciness, huh?! It's a survey for many other Users as well. It's optional to do it or not.
So, uh...how far are you in Pokemon Diamond now? I understand you're time-limited in many ways (who isn't...), so I won't go insane if you say "I haven't played it since your last message!"
BTW, my file in the game says me total play-time is over 350 hours :O !!! Is that insane?
Paper Jorge was that you whom use my sprites (Yes I'am Princess Lilac) for the comix that has Best buy in it? Next time can you let me know when you use my sprites again please and thank you. Grapes
Hey Papa :P
- That's a good attribute. :D How come you say that changing your password is no use? I might know why, but I'd prefer to hear your answer. — Stooben Rooben 20:37, 16 August 2008 (EDT)
Thanks for deleting those images. :P That guy thought I could delete them. :P You gonna wait around till midnight? Or was that whole controversy debunked? :P .
- LOL, Don't worry. I don't plan on staying up that late! :P And there's no way he was actually hacking. Well, it's possible, but not likely. :P .
- Yeah. I changed my password anyway, just in case. :P Hmmm... Pretty sure you were right about the userpedia comic thing. >_> That'll be annoying. :P .
¡ Friends ! ^.^
Don´t worry!, ^.^ ¡it´s okay!, because I´m your wikifriend!, your welcome!,¡¡ !! ^.^
That header has nothing to do with the character Ness, BTW.
So, you bought the game and haven't played it since then. *freaks out*
For me, that would be a huge sin, unless the game I bought was so crap that I couldn't bear to play it any longer - worst game I've ever played is The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning on DS. It's like the title was trying to rip off the Legend of Zelda series to try and copy its extreme awesomeness. The shame of it all.
BTW, Gym Leaders are incredibly weak compared to the Elite Four and the Champion. (and not to mention Tower Tycoon Palmer - the toughest trainer ever!)
I guess I keep playing Pokemon Pearl because of my quest for l33tness, as it is a very competitive game.
Oh, and writing long things is easy for me.