User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 10
- Yup, just like Knife. And with my starting fresh, I will keep User talk:Paper Jorge and it's subpages as different from this tlak page. For now that is. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- 1 Sprites
- 2 Username...AGAIN
- 3 PS2
- 4 Mm-hmm.
- 5 RE: Sockpuppet
- 6 Doo doo doo doooo dooooooo...
- 7 Story
- 8 Powers
- 9 *ahem*
- 10 Fake News Job
- 11 Uh... Thanks?
- 12 MP8
- 13 Sprites
- 14 Offended
- 15 King Sheet
- 16 Thank You
- 17 Mario Party 8
- 18 The last battle
- 19 Ultimate Page
- 20 Image:PJCOMIC.PNG
- 21 Catagory
- 22 Flopside Tower
- Just how my Mii looks like. Big thick glasses, black hair, blue shirt, red pants and black shoes. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
--Super paper luigi 14:48, 19 May 2007 (EDT)
- And yes it's me...Paper "Jorge". Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- Thanks, is it okay if I use your older sprites till you get the new ones? XzelionTC Do you have a pic of your Mii?
Yeah use my older sprites. I just uploaded them check Rcent Changes. Also a pic of my Mii...hmm I could take it but it could take some time uploading...and stuff... Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- What is it? I returned so at least be happy of that... Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- Fg, Fg...and yo wassup 3D? :) Missed you. Long time no see u. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- Well, ok...well I really don't have any cool news for you...except there are new $*&#* standards and Son of Suns left the wiki. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- I only have Gamecube, Gameboy, Wii and Nintendo 64. I HATE SONY! I HATE MICROSOFT! Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- Didn't you read? YES I WILL! Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
Hey wanna sign up for my comic?
--14:15, 20 May 2007 (EDT)
We're sorry if we're confusing you, but we actually live in the same place and are relatives. We use te same IP adress and e-mail because we don't want to create a new e-mail account for one thing. --User:Goombella/File:Wendy o koopa smw.gif Wendy O. Koopa
Doo doo doo doooo dooooooo...
- Bleh, wantme to add more? You asked for it. Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
Fake News Job
you do interviews!
Uh... thanks. You know, I had a feeling "Here we GO!" came from Super Mario 64, not Super Smash Bros. Melee, but I wasn't sure if it did or not, so I just went with a place I knew it was in. Anyhoo, thanks.
Hi, I was wondering, how do you make sprites? Their are some I need but don't have for the comic. P.S. I'm going to fit you infor some cameos because it's based an the already finished story on my userpage. Thanks.--Toa Waluigi 10:03, 6 June 2007 (EDT)
I am offended that you and Knife have decided to block me from contact on AIM because you don't want me to know about your stupid sprite sheet underground projects, which is extremely minor compared to the past nearly-a-year events on this wiki. It shows both of your dim-wittedness. Wa TC@ 18:54, 7 June 2007 (EDT)
Sorry to bother you but I need to know how to make custom sprites before I make the next chapter in my comic. Toa Waluigi Would you like to be in my comic (there's an opening)
Thank you for helping make the Ultimate Page.
Mario Party 8
The last battle
On my page, for a time, I had your page, 3D's page, Gonzo's page, YY's page, and Max's page on mine. So it was a super long Ultimate page with 83.34 sections. But it got too laggy, so I had to take them out :(
Hey Paper Jorge/Archive 10,
come over to the users wiki!
This is to inform you that your personal image (Image:PJCOMIC.PNG) has been deleted due to being unused. In future, please mark any unused personal images for deletion. Thanks. -- Chris 22:02, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
Sorry, I didn't mean to put "Bold Text" on that page. I accidentally dragged the button into the text, and I went to go edit it as soon as I noticed, but you already removed it. --NintendoExpert89 11:41, 14 June 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, I happen to accidently hit the bold text button as well. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:44, 14 June 2007 (EDT)