|Confused's Discussion Archives|
Heyo, welcome to my talk page. I don't care if you vandalize, spam, or bug me here (actually I kinda care about the first two).
- 1 Brother
- 2 Template:Human
- 3 Travis Travis DJ
- 4 Banner Code
- 5 Brother
- 6 RE: Protecting Images
- 7 Image thing
- 8 Liscence
- 9 Signature
- 10 Hey
- 11 Wikipedia
- 12 Baby Dry Bones sprite
- 13 Re:Pixls
- 14 Sig Page
- 15 Dry Baby Bowser (YIDS style)
- 16 Movie
- 17 Wanted category
- 18 *Moooooooooooooooooooooo*vie
- 19 Movie
- 20 Sprites
- 21 *Sniff*
- 22 Fake News
- 23 Fake News
- 24 ...
- 25 btw
- 26 Two Positions
- 27 Re: Howzit
- 28 Job
- 29 Dojo
- 30 Fake Newz
- 31 Okayz!
- 32 Ad
- 33 Fake news staff job.
- 34 Send?
- 35 Poll Creator
- 36 Minor news
- 37 Shroom
- 38 Image
- 39 Local News
- 40 Hahaha
- 41 Ad
- 42 Sprite Recolor
- 43 You are cordially invited...
- I think I know who it is, but I won't post it unless Confused allows it. Side note: Your talk archive box says Beanbean's name at the top, rather than yours. --KPH2293 23:38, 21 April 2007 (EDT)
My guess is.........Knife-KP Shadow
One of us had bad timing. I was adding the Mario Tennis (GBC) characters. You can edit it, just put this in and take out Harry since I made it disambugation. [[A. Coz]] | [[Alex]] | [[Allie]] | [[B. Coz]] | [[Beth]] | [[Bob]] | [[Brian]] | [[Curt]] | [[Elden]] | [[Emily]] | [[Fay]] | [[Harry (Mario Golf)|Harry]] | [[Harry (Mario Tennis)]] | [[Joy]] | [[Kate]] | [[Mark]] | [[Nina]] | [[Pam]] | [[Spike (Mario Tennis)]]
Travis Travis DJ
WHY, WHY, WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK ME THAT?! No, I am not related to him. DeJong is a popular Dutch name, as popular as Smith is here in America. So if you see another user with the name DeJong, please don't buzz all over me about it. 3D, nope, nada, zilch.
Place this code atop your userpage:
<small><div class="right" id="right"><span class="plainlinks" style="background:white;margin-right:.5em"></span></div></small> <div class="firstHeading" style="padding-top: 1.7em; padding-bottom: 1.47em; float: left; position: absolute; left: 0.9em;right:0.9em; top: 0%; width: 98%;background-color:blue"> <span style="font-family:Kunstler Script;font-size:420%;color:#906"><center>http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/8/4/22/f_Confusedm_3c39955.png</center></span></div class> <br>
WOW! AWESOME!!! um you think you could make brobot?
I tried, failed.
--Super paper luigi 19:02, 22 April 2007 (EDT)
Hey want to be sprites maker with me and SPL?
RE: Protecting Images
Hm, OK. Thanks for telling me. --KPH2293 21:37, 25 April 2007 (EDT)
- Wait, are you sure? Wikipedia says it protects from uploading, as well. --KPH2293 17:46, 26 April 2007 (EDT)
How does it work?
SPL said yes!
- And, BTW, only one personal image can be a sig pic. Thanks for helping out, though! 3D, I had a lot to learn... you have a bit to learn... we all have much to learn... except Wayoshi...
Since you're pointing out all the technical rules, I'd thought I'd point one out for you. It's the first one in MarioWiki:Signatures:
Your signature must include a text version of your username, with a link to your user page. If you use a shortened or altered form of your official name, it must be something that suggests your username (for example, Mariousername → Some Mario themed username; Yoshiface → Yoshiface P34).
--Super paper luigi 23:08, 27 April 2007 (EDT)
Are you Confuseruser in Wikipedia? (this is a random guess, just because of your name and you joined WikiP. today, and only in the SMW article) Super Mario 256 17:14, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
Baby Dry Bones sprite
Ok, just need to do alittle bit more work.
--Super paper luigi 22:23, 28 April 2007 (EDT)
can you help fill this out.
How do you become a patroller?
Hi thanks for doing those sprites for me. and can i ask you something? is your brother on here, Older or Younger?
--Super paper luigi 17:23, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
Dry Baby Bowser (YIDS style)
what do ya think?
--Super paper luigi 17:36, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
--Super paper luigi 17:59, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
Nice sprites! Can i use them for my comic? Great Gonzo
Can I be in it?
I think it's pretty cool looking.
thank you. Great Gonzo
I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOOVE to be in your movie, but during the time I was grounded, all the others grabbed all the other slots. Can I still be in? Pleeeeeeeeeeeze? 3D, I'll look for your answer on Saturday (grounded 'till then).
cause he said so on my talk page a Fantendo.wikia.com, we are staying in contact till he finishes his ban here. Great Gonzo
Can you combine my spries into one sheet-Informant
--Super paper luigi 15:06, 19 May 2007 (EDT)
In the fake news can you make a article on how DB Jr. is missing.
yeah well, IM CONFUSED!!! lol, whats so wrong about it..its better than not having one at all...if its that big of a deal i suppose i will go expand it....but then again if there are no stubs allowed then that gives people nothing to do...:( hmm, guess ill go expand it...didnt know it was a big deal ~Geno
oh thanks. yeah it seems like a pretty stupid rule...whats the worst they could do to us though? i bet like a hundred of articles have ands still are being created despite that rule. lol, but i suppose i will follow...yeah thanks! i am learning how to do stuff on here very quickly and have edited quite a few pages.. check out my page to view some of the stuff i have done on here...i owe a lot to great gonzo. he taught me alot on here P.S. no the brittish tea part didnt confuse me that much, but if its an inside joke than no, i dont get it:P
oh and btw...if you conside yourself an ally of mine just go to my page and edit yourself into my ally section. just dont screw anything up on my page ;) lol. see ya
Good, Not to sound impatient but, i havn't seen the Mr. L sprites on MFGG and TSR,
how long does it take?
--17:12, 28 May 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah but I don't wanna be any of those I actually just have an idea: In a sports section, no one played any tennis/golf/bowling or boxing because they all got a Wii and thought it was better playing at home than sweating outside and not being home. And the dumb people, like Mario, no offense, all went to play tennis and other sports (since they don't have Wiis) but the opponents (who had Wiis) didn't show up, making the dumb people who everyone thought was going to loose, won! Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
- Okey dokey. Give me the sports job. Who do I send the Fake News thing to? Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
Can't get an image now (in a hurry), but here's a link to a video with the dojo in it : clikie! 00:37, 29 May 2007 (EDT)
hey have you seen my sprite sheet? i expanded it alot, and my pixls are still under contruction.
--13:57, 29 May 2007 (EDT)
I got one ad for the fake news (how does "Pider Man" sound?)
--17:58, 31 May 2007 (EDT)
Fake news staff job.
you have any ideas of ads?
--15:31, 1 June 2007 (EDT)
Will I have to send my "Sports Section" thing by E-mail or will I have to post in when the Shroom is released? Sorry but I am Confused (lol) Silent but deadly! SuperLuigi821 You lost everything. Way to go genious.
Ok i sent the Wanted poster to Great Gonzo.
you know the pic of the mariowiki on Wikipedia? (saw the username.) how do you do that? and can you get me that pic?
--21:47, 4 June 2007 (EDT)
Due to Wayoshi not being able to do this months issue of the Shroom HK-47 (talk) will do it in his stead, please email your article to Hk at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM him (or me) on the forums. Thank You. XzelionTC
come over 2 teh Users Wiki!
- Heh, plumber fixed it before me :P, BTW can I do local news since Monty's travel guide crushed mine? XzelionTC
- 'K. XzelionTC
|SPL | Knife | Aipom | Confused|
I've been here for some time, and I think I've done a lot of work. I'm trying to reclaim this hobby and not make it so stressful. I was a little disappointed to not see you here immediately when I returned. How have things been? I am still on AIM most of the time when I'm working here, just to let you know. -- Son of Suns
Why?Con 19:56, 12 February 2008 (EST)
Can I recolor your sprites?? I need them for my alternate forms!!!!!!!-KP Shadow
Sure.Con 19:56, 12 February 2008 (EST)
You are cordially invited...
- You have been cordially invited to participate as a special guest writer in the Special Issue of The 'Shroom conmemorating the 30th Issue.
- You were chosen by the public to participate, so it would be great to have you in our staff for this issue. If you would like to participate, plase tell me so, you can write any section of your liking, or write about anything you want. You will recieve further information, such as the issue date.
- Have a nice day.