User talk:Paper Jorge/Archive 22
- 1 NOTHING
- 2 Userpedia
- 3 Bored?
- 4 comic
- 5 Correct!
- 6 Lol Two
- 7 Brawl
- 8 Birdoshi Says...
- 9 Petey Piranha FA Nomination
- 10 Happy
- 11 LEE
- 12 Article Organization Proposal Finally Up!
- 13 AT LAST!
- 14 Spammer!
- 15 ^o^
- 16 Hi!! ^,^
- 17 Ah, nostalgia
- 18 ghost glove and phantom hand
- 19 Match Game
- 20 Match Game
- 21 dunno if youll read this...
- 22 Hi Note: this is not important once so ever
- 23 WOAH ITS BEEN AGES PAPER JAY!
- 24 Free ice cream!
- 25 You are cordially invited...
- 26 Stop killing me
LOL, and it looked like nothing happened. :P Back to my old password for me! :P .
- My computer says "The page cannot be found" when I try to access userpedia on my computer. YOSHIKAR TSome other wiki My talk. Mi YouTubeKirby Wiki.Mi Kirby Talk
can I use you in my comic.I'm trying to get as many users as i can.user:tanokki 
- LOL, correct you are. :P I'm just overly cautious. *facepalm* LOL, I love how they kept dodging the fact that they didn't know anyone's password. :P Oh, hey, is Userpedia working for you? I can't get it to work. >_> .
- I hate it when it does that. :( Ah well, it's back now. :P .
- Where's your talk page archives? (Not important.)
- On your poster advertisment for TTT, it looks like Porplemontage is laughing like Bowser in Hotel Mario. The Writing Guy 21:15, 17 August 2008 (EDT)
Hey Paper Jorge, did you ever register me? I'm kind of confused that all of my friends say awaiting registration. -- Aipom --
^ o ^ thank you very much!! http://mpwiki.scribblewiki.com/Image:Princess_Birdo.jpg ( she's the Princess Birdo!!) Birdoshi ¿cute?
Petey Piranha FA Nomination
Hi. Some while ago, you opposed the FA nomination for Petey Piranha, "per-ing" InfectedShroom who has removed his vote since. Could you please either remove or expand your vote, since as it currently stands it's invalid? Thanks! Time Questions 04:55, 12 September 2008 (EDT)
- Oh! Great! Th game sounds fun but I haven't got a chance to play it yet. I'm more interested in getting "Kirby Superstar Ultra" though. =P Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
Article Organization Proposal Finally Up!
-__^ Hi!!! how are you? -__^ , btw, look at this:!!
- ^^^^^^holy crap hes still alive, and damn it lee, you coulda deleted the userpage for that mitchell wells guy. uper-Yoshi
- damn it lee where are you uper-Yoshi
lolwat :P thx Lee uper-Yoshi
Hey, guys. Just wanted to let you guys know my internet has a glitch so I cant access my own talk page (using Wii right now). Please find another way to communicate w/ me. Paper Jorge ( Talk·Contributions)·
Hey there PJ. Remember me? I used to be on here 24-7..... anywho, I stopped bye 'cause I'm bored and felt like saying hi. I now mostly hang out at the www.toonzone.net forums; I am cordially inviting you. Seeya later. - Ultimatetoad
Yup. I'd almost completely forgotten this place existed. Nice to see you guys are still up.
I'm on a scavenger hunt. I'm trying to start an online encyclopedia that covers animation; not a wiki, a site that has only a group of select writers. The guys over a Toonzone, ironically, are the wrong people to ask about this, and I suddenly remembered that this site had some fantastic writers. I asked Wayoshi, but he said he was too busy at the moment (though he said he might contact me in the future). So, now I'm asking you... and, if I find out where they dissapeared too, I'm asking 3dejong and Monty Mole, too. Interested? - Ultimatetoad
ghost glove and phantom hand
theyre the same thing. could you plese merge them? the official name is phantom hand. YourBuddyBill
im really not sure anymore. i saw it somewhere, but that was half a year ago. how about using a conjecture template? YourBuddyBill
Hey, Paper Jorge! It's me, Ralphfan, with an update on the Match Game. You need to respond to this message via my talk page, the forum, or e-mailing me at email@example.com. If you choose e-mail, put "(your username) - Match Game" in the subject bar. YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED BEFORE SUNDAY, APRIL 26TH. If you don't, we will find backups for you. However, even if you miss the deadline, you can still participate. The more, the merrier!
I'm sorry I haven't gotten out to you sooner; I'm busy really busy at this time of year. To clear things up, for the Fake News, the Fake TV section for will be the MarioWiki Match Game. The Match Game is based on an old game show of the same name. In it, participants are given a wacky sentence with a blank in it or a zany question to answer. The winner is the contestant who's answer is "matched" by the judges the most. Please PM me your answers via the forum or send an e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (you can do that via your e-mail (say who you are on the message) or by clicking "E-mail this user" on my page. Your answers are needed by MAY 28TH!
The game will then be posted on #mw-shroom by me on the 30th at 15:15 GMT (10:15 eastern) and will be posted on the June Fake News. Just fill in the blanks, please!
A suggested style of answer has been included for your convenience.
1) Recently, some pirates have been active in the Indian Ocean. The U.S. Navy has responded by saying they are in the process of developing a gun that can shoot accurately from a mile away. Lots of pirates got scared when they heard this, but BLANK is quaking with fear. (pirate boss)
2) The economy continues to fall. This isn't just on Earth, it's happening in the Marioverse, too. People are so cash-strapped, they can't even afford BLANK. (essential Mario item)
3) Fill in the blank with any word/words that complete(s) this phrase: Free BLANK
Thanks so much for doing this on such quick notice!
dunno if youll read this...
Hi Note: this is not important once so ever
Hey dude saw your videos on youtube cool that you showed mariowiki on youtube. User:Gamer2.1 Oh and also I'm new here.
WOAH ITS BEEN AGES PAPER JAY!
Last time i talked to you via talk page was 03:21, 22 July 2007 (Almost exactly three years from current). We need to drive to A hindu nation and play a PAl version of MKWii -- WarioLoaf (talk) 02:17, 21 July 2009 (EDT)
Free ice cream!
Please the deadline. If you are unable to submit your section in time, please tell me as soon as possible, and I'll sort something out.by
agressively angrily truly,
You are cordially invited...
- You have been cordially invited to participate as a special guest writer in the Special Issue of The 'Shroom conmemorating the 30th Issue.
- You were chosen by the public to participate, so it would be great to have you in our staff for this issue. If you would like to participate, plase tell me so, you can write any section of your liking, or write about anything you want. You will recieve further information, such as the issue date.
- Have a nice day.
Stop killing me
Stop Nick killing me in chat.