I know you have been here for a while, even in chat. So...
Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
- Article – Help creating, expanding, and improving an article
- Babel – Help for users who speak foreign languages
- Chat – Information on using the MarioWiki chatroom
- Communication – How to handle and use talk pages
- CSS – Help creating a unique custom theme for yourself
- Format – Help formatting text
- Gallery – Help creating an image gallery
- Glossary – Help understanding terms used on the wiki
- Good writing – Elements to avoid when writing an article
- Image – Help putting images on a page
- License – Help selecting the license for uploaded media
- Link – Help creating a link
- List – Help creating a bulleted list
- Redirect – Help creating a page redirect
- Media – Image, audio, and video information
- Signature – Help creating a signature
- Table – Help creating a table
- Template – Help creating and using templates
- Preferences – Help with your user preferences
- Userbox – Help creating a userbox
- Vandalism – Help stopping a vandal
- YouTube – Help embedding YouTube videos for your user page only
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and to also have fun!
And oh, BTW, you are over the personal-image limit you have-- placed in your userpage. You may have only four personal images to keep, and one to discard it away. If you don't do it in three days, I might have to delete a random image for myself. Thanks for in response. RAP... LOL, I thought your ML... XP
... Not good, you made two other accounts? Please give me a reason for this... RAP... Or else... I just looked over your records...
Okay. Your block runs out on Userpedia in a couple of days. 1337Yoshi
Hi. Could you please make your sig smaller? It actually has to fit inside this box:
Thanks! Time Questions 07:53, 14 September 2008 (EDT)
Can you relax? The server's just experiencing downtime. It'll be back up soon. 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
They're doing server maintenance. 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
Oh, and by the way, I never gave you permission to make a sequel to IAESL. :\ 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
Um, it can't take place after IAESL at ALL, since IAESL... never happens. :shifty: 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
Think about it. H4X0R alters the future timeline. If he were defeated, the timeline would be destroyed. Therefore, IAESL never happens. :shifty: 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
Way ahead of ya. 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
It has been discussed many times, and that word is allowed to be uncensored. That's why there's a showhide feature on the quote. — Stooben Rooben 22:32, 9 October 2008 (EDT)
- When used on talk pages, yes. When used in an article's quote, no. — Stooben Rooben 19:24, 10 October 2008 (EDT)
Sorry, they don't allow personal wikis there. You can make the request yourself, but since I have no idea what the wiki's about, I can't help you. 1337Yoshi wuz heer! I never finish anyth
Heya! Could you please shrink your sig down so that it fits in this box?
Thanks! — Stooben Rooben 21:49, 29 October 2008 (EDT)
- MY PAGE HAS MOAR MEMES THAN YOO!!!11!ONE!1 □R.O.B. 128□ 11:34, 17 November 2008 (EST)
And what did happen on Youtube...? Wa TC@Y 22:41, 10 December 2008 (EST)