Talk:Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Are we sure that the images are credible? They came as the result of a leak, but it's possible that it may have been fabricated. At this point, I would honestly say that the images are very likely to be genuine, but it still seems like we're jumping the gun. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 22:29, 23 May 2017 (EDT)
- According to this website, they contacted "Ubisoft sources" that confirmed the credibility of the leak. Same as this article. As far as official word from Ubisoft, that's as best as it gets at this moment, but personally, there's no denying the legitimacy of this leak anymore. Paper Jorge (Talk·Contribs)
- I'm on board with that. Hello, I'm Time Turner. 00:23, 24 May 2017 (EDT)
Remove the word "badass"
It is profanity and should not be tolerated. - Wariopig
- It's the title the game has given her, and we do not censor our content. Yoshi876 (talk)
- That appears to be an official description, so it cannot be removed.
- "Badass" is usually not considered profanity.
- There is no reason to remove it. --Super Mario Fan 67 (T•C•S) 15:09, 29 May 2017 (EDT)
A more cogent argument toward removing this (and all the other "titles") is that it's clearly an informal descriptor from an internal presentation not meant for public view and not like, an actual in-game designation. --Glowsquid (talk) 19:09, 29 May 2017 (EDT)
While it can be considered rather crass vocabulary, it is part of the official marketing. And, it's not nearly to the extreme as Bob Hoskins's "colourful" quote. (Not to mention the Wiki voluntarily threw out its family-friendliness on April Fool's when it didn't have to; this is official to some extent, after all.) MarioComix (talk) 23:58, 29 May 2017 (EDT)
- It's technically not official marketing at all. It's just internal press stuff for presenters not intended for public viewing, as Glowsquid has pointed out. Ray Trace(T|C) 00:34, 30 May 2017 (EDT)
I found this page containing better resolution images.
--220.127.116.11 11:13, 18 June 2017 (EDT)
In this video, after the Red Coins are collected near the end, it is mentioned that Blue Coins are in the game too. Should they be added to the "Items and objects", or should we wait for them to be shown before they are added? --TheFlameChomp (talk) 22:47, 18 June 2017 (EDT)
- In the same way that we added Topper in Super Mario Odyssey, you can add Blue Coins, adding the reference to the video in which they are mentioned.--Mister Wu (talk) 15:53, 22 June 2017 (EDT)
Name in Chinese
I found the official Chinese name for this game on Ubisoft China's site. http://www.ubisoft.com.cn/news2/show/1393 Sorry for not including the source as I didn't know how. User: H.N.K.
- When you register here, you should see a page for newcomers with various suggestions and guides, I suggest visiting it often so you learn how to code here. Anyway, thanks for the source!--Mister Wu (talk) 09:18, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
Rabbid Kong page
Can I make a Rabbid Kong page? B to the RON! 02:19, 25 June 2017 (EDT)
- I too suspected that, but before the final game release it wasn't possible to be sure. Now we can change this.--Mister Wu (talk) 17:19, 28 August 2017 (EDT)
- First of all, hey, glad to see you around again! :) Second, the game was just released yesterday. We're not miracle workers :P I'm sure someone will get around to it eventually. 11:17, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
- Haha, no no. I didn't mean "why hasn't this happened yet?!" I was wondering if someone else was planning on it already, and if not I'd come back to do it. Though, I'm kinda already.... starting on it.-- 11:30, 30 August 2017 (EDT)
- I've started working on the bestiary offline, keeping an excel sheet with all the stats. Just wanted to share a picture of the mock-up for the bestiary templates would look like. http://imgur.com/a/KLmTL
- -- 21:10, 31 August 2017 (EDT)
|This talk page or section has a conflict or a question that needs to be answered. Please try to help and resolve the issue by leaving a comment.|
- I think it would be better if soemone with the game took screenshots of the models and uploaded them here in terms of quality and possibly also time, of course as last resort we can use the video as well.--Mister Wu (talk) 20:10, 4 September 2017 (EDT)
- Confirmed, they are just regular enemies. In battles against a boss or midboss, the objective will be to defeat the boss or midboss. However in the two battles that feature these enemies, the objective is just to defeat all.-- 16:33, 5 September 2017 (EDT)
- I just assumed they were minibosses, because the pre-release "All-boss" video included that encounter. And they had the Subspace Emissary-style name drop thing.Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 17:05, 5 September 2017 (EDT)
Finishing up the skill tree
There are some things unmentioned in the tree.
M-Power boosts damage dealt for anyone in range
Itchy Feet increases movement for anyone in range
Super Chance guarantees criticals for anyone in range
Bodyguard decreases movement-based dmg reduction by 80%
Super Barrier carries a 10% dmg reduction in addition to the effect immunity
Outer Shell negates all damage from a single attack
The preceding unsigned comment was added by GearWax (talk).
- The Skill Trees for the various characters are yet to be made, what you're seeing should be the base stats which are a problem for me to complete: since I don't have the game, it's a bit difficult to find them as I have to look at various videos. If nobody who has the game can fill up the base stats, I'll see what I can do to complete them, with the Skill Trees coming much later.--Mister Wu (talk) 20:42, 9 November 2017 (EST)
- There's a lot of information missing, actually. Regarding the damage dealt by the dash, this is shown among the stats of the character select screen. Eventually, unless soemone adds all the base stats and the characters' Skill Trees or at least points to screenshots showing those, I'll have to look at videos and derive all the missing information, but I don't know when this will happen.--Mister Wu (talk) 19:09, 26 December 2017 (EST)
I'd like to note that there are a lot more common media references not included thusfar. Can we add to the list:
- Tron references (Electron Primary for R.Peach, Master Control Secondary for Luigi, and I forget the name but a certain primary for R.yoshi)
- Minecraft reference (Cubic cactus in the hub world, with reference specifically to "Swedish", possible nod to the country of origin of that game)
- Splintercell reference (Sam Kingfischer Secondary for R.Yoshi)
- Back to the future reference (Secondary for Luigi, a flying train with a description that also references the film trilogy.)
Probably also more, but those are just ones that come to mind right now.
(My alias is EdgedPixie but I'm new and don't know how to sign this. Also don't think I have an account here either, so...)
Hello. I would like to ask, where did we get all of the enemy and hero icons in the Sprites section from? Were they ripped from the game, or edited from screenshots, or taken from somewhere else entirely? I am currently trying to extract textures from the game myself, but I am having a lot of trouble doing so, so any information regarding the icons is greatly appreciated. --Mahoroa (talk) 23:22, 7 October 2018 (EDT)
- Doesn't look like they're up on Spriter's Resource, so my guess is a direct rip from the game. Eldritchdraaks (talk) spend a lot of time uploading them all. 23:39, 7 October 2018 (EDT)
- Ah, alright. Would it be possible to contact the person who ripped them so that I can learn to rip textures myself? --18.104.22.168 00:07, 8 October 2018 (EDT)