What up, everybody! If you don't know who I am, TOO BAD YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING HERE MWAHAHAHAHAHA
I am Magolor04726, King of Writing, Smash Bros. Guru, and several other made-up names I have yet to, um, make up. I write for The 'Shroom section Palette Swap with my SSBU fan fiction, "World of Plight" and I would love it if you would check that out. Not sure exactly what else I should include here...
Oh yeah, I am on here and the Mario Boards quite a bit, so there's that.
For fun, I added a userbox at the very bottom of the tower you can take and add to your userpage if you know me on the Boards.
If you have any questions for me, or if you just want to chat, head to my discussion page. Please note I do not tolerate profanity.
See you on the Flipside, Magolor04726, wishing you the best of luck in all your endeavors.
|Magolor04726's Userbox Tower|
Places you might know me
This here is a list of other places you might know me from. Let me know if you know me somewhere else!
- The SmashWiki and the WiKirby. As Magolor04726.
- My switch. My nickname is Mglor04726.
- Brawl Stars. I am R.O.B. and Magolor04726.
Currently, on the wiki, I am:
- Un-stubbing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo Switch / Nintendo 3DS) by expanding various levels.
And I have completed:
- Rewriting A Train to Catch.
Stuff regarding my story on the 'Shroom
Congratulations! You've stumbled onto a location on my user page where I have information about my 'Shroom story, World in Plight. Most of the stuff here comes straight from various documents I have where I track this stuff for my own benefit, so there may be notes here. This section may also contain "pre-release" info about minor stuff, like a list of the order of entries not out yet. This is going to include lots of info, so stay close, it can get confusing.
A basic breakdown of the plot so far.
- Link has a weird dream where Zelda attempts to tell him something bad is going to happen.
- What is it with Wario and garlic?
- King Dedede went missing! No!
- Hospital equipment? Nope, haven't seen it.
- I honestly have no words to describe the pandemonium in Isabelle's entry...
- Pikachu and Pokémon Trainer find a scrap of fabric... Who knows where it came from?
Lists, lists, lists
Some info on these lists may be censored out by replacing every letter with "x" to avoid major spoilers.
Missing people: King Dedede, Isabelle, Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx Xxx,
Xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx: Xxxxxxx, Xxxxx Xxx, Xxxxxx
People who will probably write an entry: Link, all Pokémon with trainer, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Meta Knight, Wario, Sonic, King Dedede, R.O.B., Rosalina & Luma, Bowser Jr.
People who probably won't write an entry: Kirby, Mr. Game & Watch, Diddy Kong, Villager, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, Bayonetta, Inkling, Ridley, King K. Rool, Piranha Plant, Mii’s.
People who might write me an entry: Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Ice Climbers, Sheik, Young Link, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link.
People that need to research: Samus, Fox, Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Marth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English), Lucina, Roy, Chrom, Pit, Dark Pit, Snake, Ike, Lucas, Olimar, Lucario, Wolf, Little Mac, Palutena, Robin, Shulk, Ryu, Ken, Cloud (Maybe in Japanese, translated to English), Corrin, Simon, Richter, Isabelle, Joker, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie, Terry, Byleth.
Order of entries
This is where most spoilers show up. "?" indicates it's still up in the air.
- Intro by Mario, but that doesn't really count.
- Meta Knight
- Dr. Mario
- An incident involving Waluigi and the police. (That one's real good. Go read it!)
- Pokémon Trainer and various Pokémon.
- Special guest?
- Special guest?
My favorite games per console
What I consider to be some of the best games in creation, whether or not it's Mario related.
- NES: Super Mario Bros. You gotta love the classics, right?
- SNES: Super Mario World. Never actually played through the whole thing, but the only access I have to SNES games is via my Switch.
- GameCube: Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Best Mario Kart game in existence.
- Wii: Super Mario Galaxy. Because, Galaxy.
- Wii U: Nintendo Land. The most amazing party game there is.
- Switch: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. No explanation required.
- DS: Super Mario 64. Beat at 100%, and hurling opponents as Wario in VS. mode is the best!
- 3DS: Miitopia. #BESTGAMEINEXISTENCE!
- Non-Mario: Minecraft. Beware the Creeper.
Books, books, books
I want to be an author for a living when I grow up, so I thought I'd include a list of books I'm working on.
- World of Plight: Duh.
- Summer Wars: A boys-vs.-girls comic I'm doing with USER: FlippyTheNinja.
- The Adventures of Dylan Fletcher: Small town adventures starring Dylan and his best friend Trent.
- The Dragons Breath: A fantasy story revolving around Dale and Scott Mulligan.
- The Altonia Files: A fantasy-sci-fi-epic-action-adventure story featuring Elijah, Elisha, Eli, and Eliana.
- (The) Way of the Warrior: A Minecraft novel starring Steve, Alex, Max and Julia.
- Eskimo Quest: This is actually an app Flippy and I hope to make.
- Adam Castinel and the Maze of the Maker: This one's good, fantasy-sci-fi-ish, apparently it's similar to Maze Runner.
- Triple Strike: Shhh, this one's secret.
- The Seven Clans of Time: This one's top, top secret, I can only share the name with you.
If you contact me on the Mario Boards, I might give you a little sneak peek at some of these...
Glitches and such I have found throughout Mario games
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Something that is so much fun you can do is if you can get Captain Goomba to walk upside down. The way to do this is you need to get Captain Goomba (or any captain for that matter. This is the only way I know how, though.) and the enemy captain to die at the same time. I assume it only works on spiky enemies. The way I did it, was I had Captain Goomba to level 32, with the following stat amplifications: + 3 hp, and + 1 to power, defense, speed, and spirit. Head to the Captain Goomba trial, and use Clash of Captains in the first fight right away. It may take a few attempts, but when done right, using Rocket Headbutt and getting an excellent on the Gritty Goomba captain a few times should result in the G. G. exploding, and Captain Goomba walking upside down, to his original spot. He will continue to walk upside down until he executes Rocket Headbutt again. It is probably one of the coolest glitches I've seen. Let me know in my chat discussion talk page thingy whether or not it worked.
Super Mario 64 DS
I haven't bothered to check if this works on Super Mario 64, or if it's on the wiki page, but in Bob-omb Battlefield, you can send a bob-omb straight through a wall (I've only been able to do it with Wario.). At the gate near the iron ball ramp, pick up a bob-omb and throw it at the wall directly left of the gate. When done right, the bob-omb will go though the wall, the hissing sound will go until it hits the ground beyond the wall, but no explosion will sound. My guess is the hit box isn't right with the wall. Let me know if you managed to replicate it or if you found something else cool.
I love music, especially video game music. I have included links to pages with good music.
- Super Mario Galaxy. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, some of the best game music there is.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2. See above, only as the second best.
- Super Mario Sluggers. DK Jungle, Junior's Playroom and the chance jingles.
- Super Mario 64. Classics.
- Super Mario Sunshine. "The folk's here need Shine Sprite's, to make the island shine bright, but they all hoard them and blame you!"
- Super Mario Run. Who is the lady singing in Remix 10?!