MarioWiki:Main Page Talk Archive 29
Welcome to the Main Page Talk. This is where technical issues go. For all general questions, please visit the FAQ.
- 1 What's wrong with HK??
- 2 Community Poll
- 3 Random Image
- 4 Articles don't change
- 5 External Links Question
- 6 Awards
- 7 Warnings and courtesy banner spelling error.
- 8 Question
- 9 The 'Shroom being moved under MarioWiki:
- 10 Happy Birthday
- 11 grammar
- 12 Walkthroughs?
- 13 dpl tags
- 14 Ambassador news image
- 15 HI GUYS!
- 16 Anniversary
- 17 Two categories
- 18 Userpedia
- 19 I need help
- 20 The poll is biased
- 21 Wiggler info
- 22 Mario,Peach and Toad Nintendo 3DS.
- 23 Help with a picture
- 24 Commercials
- 25 GBA Ambassador games
- 26 Poll unbiased 2/ an excuse for me to complain
- 27 Editing
- 28 Capitalizing
- 29 Friends
- 30 IRC
- 31 rename
- 32 Mistake on the Mario & Nintendo News
- 33 Poll Error
- 34 Mario Kart 7
- 35 I just noticed something, but its only kind of important
- 36 Super Mario Wii U?
- 37 I am leaving............
What's wrong with HK??
This looks like this may not be the proper page anymore, so someone can move it if that's the case.
Anyways, I just got this lovely Youtube PM from a person I've never heard before (I would have kept it anonymous anyways, I guess):
...Are you serious with this? I mean really, what the HELL? HK is one of the original three along with me and Son of Suns that really got this place off the ground in 2006. We say the Wiki started on 8/12/2005, but even a year later it was still very quiet, very few users, which is why there were no such things as Mario Awards until 2007, when things finally picked up. Anyways, this guy is as legitimate as Son of Suns, sure he doesn't specialize in mainspace articles like him, but he's very well-balanced overall (whereas I was the more technical guy), and now he wants to come back and get involved again and some people think he's a sockpuppet troll because I don't come around very often anymore?
Maybe this misconception came about because I "hacked" HK during my Bureaucrat stint in 2007, when, honestly, I got very, very immature with those powers. No such thing happened - I don't remember exactly why, but HK & I were so tight that he gave me his password (I *think* it had something to do with check his Gmail which he couldn't access at his school, but it was so long ago now...). When I discovered this password matched on MarioWiki and he had been gone so long, my dumb self decided I could be a troll and get away with it. So yeah, there's some history of me at my lowest point...
Anyways, you all should be welcoming HK back instead of trying to find ways to ban him again. We talked on AIM again today and this is the real guy making the real comeback, and everyone should be grateful for it. Wa TC@ 02:04, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
- Weren't you the one that Perma-banned him to begin with? And now you show up defending him, I mean seriously, what the hell? So, okay he helped get the Wiki off the ground and did a lot for the community, and for that, I will always be grateful. But whether you wanna admit it now or not, he deserved that ban. And ban for infinite means ban for infinite, not "come back and sockpuppet (break more rules) in a few years and maybe you'll get another chance!" Also he showed a completely disrespectful attitude in chat and showed that he didn't really change at all. Not only that but if he wanted to make a real comeback and help the Wiki out, he could've done a lot better than showing up and flooding the recent changes with advertisement to vote for him. I'm going to assume that the person (whoever it may be) Pm'd you because you and HK show up again on the same day, and you support him openly, if I remember correctly you guys hated the hell out of each other when things last ended. It gives us reason to believe something else may be going on.
- So basically, you want us to come out and say: "If you've done something good for the Wiki, you're above the rules"? No. No. No. The rules are there for a reason, and no-one. Not you, not Son of Suns, not I, are above the rules. And if it's not too cliche, Saudy made his bed, and now he's gotta lie in it. And if it is too cliche, well, he's gotta lie in it anyway. XzelionTC
- LOL, Xzelion is back? Surprising... Anyways, I have to be dead honest, I don't remember how or what or why or even if I did ban HK... hmm. HK really was a big sockpuppet guy? Anyways, the both of us have matured past the point where we're disliking each other over silly things on this site... trust me, we've occasionally talked very amicably over the past year. Wa TC@ 02:28, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
- You guys need to learn to let go of silly stuff like this... above the rules, whatever... it was a LONG time ago, and Steve probably doesn't give a damn anyways... Wa TC@ 02:32, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
- Yes. Xzelion is back. It is good to hear you two have...matured...
- Long time ago or not, whether Steve gives a damn or not, we do. I do. That's what we're here for, to give a damn when others don't. Maybe that should be our slogan. "The Mario Sysops. Giving a damn when others don't." XzelionTC
Even during his short visit, he didn't have the best intentions. If you read some chat logs, you'd understand that he's here to cause trouble. And stop using the defense that he built this wiki as justification for why he should be allowed back. I could argue that many of the users nowadays have done as much as HK, if not more. The time period where HK helped the wiki is irrelevant. As Xzelion said, nobody is above the rules. During his final moments, he wasn't very constructive at all and wanted to stir trouble up for the sake of making things interesting (hell, look at those comments at the top of his talk page). Past behavior is indicative of future behavior and I believe this is true with HK.
- I'm surprised you got sysop powers back after being at juvenile detention... this entire affair truly disgusts me, there was no drama at all... HK-47 is the ORIGINAL account even, not a sockpuppet... oh well. Wa TC@ 17:31, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
- If HK-47 came back to contribute, we probably would have been cool with that, but all he seemingly wanted to do is run for Poll Committee Chair for lulz and spam people's talk pages with "vote for me" requests to achieve that end. He didn't come back to help the wiki, he came back to entertain himself at our expense: why should we let him get away with that? - Walkazo 18:21, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
HK is one of the original three along with me and Son of Suns that really got this place off the ground in 2006. I feel so unloved. ;_; - Chris 01:48, 26 June 2011 (EDT)
- Heh, how's it going? I guess you should belong in this group too, I feel like I'm forgetting everyone here... Wa TC@ 22:13, 27 June 2011 (EDT)
I would like to take this opportunity to say hello Ghost Jam, nice to see you, and to support Wayoshi's opinion in this matter.
- While it makes no difference on the long-decided outcome, I will also point out that this time HK seemed to have been banned because he was banned a year ago. However you are following Wayoshi's precedent of all people! Wayoshi, who does not recollect why HK was banned in the first place! Wayoshi, who you dismiss in every factor except for the precedent used to justify the banning of HK-47.
- If HK had been banned for a legitimate reason by someone other than Wayoshi, then the fact that "no one is above the rules" does not mean that "no one is above rehabilitation." Marcelagus AKA Garlic Man, a sockpuppeting troll, became a Sysop on this Wiki until his retirement. However, this case is irrelevant since HK was banned by Wayoshi for an illegitimate (and not even remembered!) reason.
- If running for office does not "help the wiki," I am not sure what does. Sysophood? Sysops are chosen, not elected, but they are still beholden to the people of MarioWiki, and the banning of someone during an election seems to strike of foul play. If you were to charge HK, at least wait until the election is over. Let the people decide. Sysops have important things to do, not petty things like this.
- Of course, these are suggestions that I doubt will be implemented since HK has already been banned, but I would like it to be on the public record. 03:55, 9 July 2011 (EDT)
- Ah yes, now I remember. My quibble is that I recall that Xzelion was retired, HK jokingly threatened Jorge, and I was forced to change my name to Daniel Webster to spare Jorge (I am still fond of that old moniker; I think he was the Greatest of that Imperfect Triumvirate in the End). Even so, I think the precedent Marcelagus / Garlic Man overrides this opinion and the administrators should have waited for the results of the election to have finished. Banning a candidate for a double jeopardy offense during election time blatantly offends me, even when ignoring the Macelagus / Garlic Man situation. Even Murzon didn't run amok as a Fantendo 'crat (like Garlic Man, he had masqueraded under a different name, though I suspected it was him and watched him carefully). Reform of oneself is not only possible, but probable. 04:22, 9 July 2011 (EDT)
- Ummm, Garlic Man was never a Sysop... HK was banned because he was trolling: his stupid jokes were disruptive, and there was no good reason for the Sysops or Users alike to have to put up with BS like that. However, his latest ban wasn't because of what he did back then, but because of his actions this time around. He spammed talk pages to solicit votes, neither of which are acceptable behaviours on their own, much less in tandem, and he admitted a couple times in chat that he just decided to run "as a joke", which isn't fair to the candidates who actually take the election seriously and aren't planning on handing of the chair to a friend as soon as they've had their fun. The wiki is not meant to provide someone with personal entertainment: it's primary function is as a database, and community aspects like the Polls and the elections are a way for all the users to enjoy themselves as they contribute to that database. Letting someone abuse the system for lulz does the community no favours; the foul play was his, not ours, and while reform is possible (and welcome), we were given no reason to believe it happened here. If HK wanted to come back and actually help out, good for him, but he didn't, so he's gone. - Walkazo 20:30, 9 July 2011 (EDT)
I agree with pretty much all the people above me. I'm sorry Wayoshi, but I don't think HK will be unbanned. Like Walkazo said, he was just running for chairman to joke around, which is not what the wiki needs. Just think if he got elected Wayoshi, and he never said in chat that he was running for joking. The 'Shroom would completely fall apart, and it would partly your fault. And if people are mad at me for voting for HK at the very beginning, I at the time didn't know about how HK spammed and all that.
But that's not my point. I'm not a sysop here, and I don't believe I will become one. But I still care for the wiki here, and if joking is on The 'Shroom, it will ruin it, and will cause even more conflict than needed. HK, if you're reading this, now that I understand many people who don't want you unbanned, I have to agree. You did just spam to get election, and I feel stupid for voting for you. But just end the discussion now, we don't ever expect HK to get unbanned, unless for some reason he becomes an actual editor. For right now, I consider him a spammer. Wayoshi, the sysops gave him another chance, and totally soiled it. So just end it here, and let him stay banned. Supremo 21:30, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
HK created The 'Shroom. And this election isn't for people to be in charge of The 'Shroom ._. Even if it was, HK, Wayo, and I are three old 'Shroom directors, we know that process like the back of our hand. As for "disruptive" "stupid jokes," using such biased and subjective reasons for a ban is very unprofessional. And I don't find that the wiki has become more enjoyable since HK has left. Not at all. 01:51, 14 July 2011 (EDT)
- Plumber ive never met HK-47 but what i can say is that getting a permaban means you are permaban you don't get to come back it's games over and thats how it should be you lost don't come back your done so in my opinion what ever he did he lives with it and does not come back Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
I do not intend on making any controversial statements or endorsing any side of this argument publicly. However, I feel there is a point to be made about other joke campaigns that have been run and have gone unpunished. Both me ('Shroom Director Election, 2009) and Super-Yoshi ('Shroom Director Election, 2009 and Poll Chairperson Election, 2011) have run joke campaigns and didn't get the slightest bit of punishment for it (besides S-Y's campaigns being removed; I'd like to note that the reason mine wasn't was because I actually became serious and took on a different mindset midway through). I feel that, in a sense, that it is unfair to punish HK for running a joke campaign, yet not punishing me and S-Y. Give the fact that all of these incidents have happened all this while ago, I am certainly not saying that me and S-Y should receive any punishment for our past actions: that in itself would be unwarranted. However, I feel there were several wrongdoings in this: this is not to say that I support, and is also not to say that I oppose, the end result. I suppose what I am trying to say is that the matter should have been handled a little more gently than how it was done (on both sides of the argument, whether it is the support or opposition for HK's ban). · SMB (Talk) · 02:07, 14 July 2011 (EDT)
That's a pretty good point SMB, maybe people should rethink. I just did after reading SMB's comment. That isn't fair that he gets blocked for joking and you and S-Y didn't. However, I think he really was back to spam; and I don't think things would've gone well without the perma-ban.
Despite this discussion being dead for a week, I must state the the administrative team's official position on this matter is to keep HK-47's ban effective. Any further discussion on the matter is futile.--Knife (talk) 21:32, 22 July 2011 (EDT)
- This is pretty ironic since I talked to HK-47 in IRC not too long ago (I think it's a year or a year and a half ago)...he sounded pretty friendly. Oh well! For the better, or the worse! --RAP... 23:55, 29 July 2011 (EDT) Sorry if I had to comment on this, the stance and stigma regarding the user "HK-47" doing this bad stuff that is. I didn't hear it as such as a consequence.
- I don't quite understand. Several people have reported problems to me, but I don't see how they are caused... · SMB (Talk) · 19:03, 25 June 2011 (EDT)
- See these:
I think, like quite a lot of problems like this here, it's an Internet Explorer problem.
- I have IE and it doesn't look anything as the images show at all; Looks fine. It might be a format issue; is there a particular version of IE you have, or...? Moshata 09:30, 21 July 2011 (EDT)
Shouldn't we have a "random image" button in the navigation side bar too? The Zeldawiki do have it, and it could be pretty fun to have. Or is it anything who prevent us to have it?
- No, we have it. We just never added it to the sidebar because there's really no point. ( | )
Articles don't change
When I edit articles, they still stay the same as they were before. Why don't they change? Super Mario Bros. please change the wiki so one edit is visible to everyone!
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pdjr9000 (talk).
- It's cause your edits have been reverted by another user Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- Also, sorry for a late response, but I do not own the site and do not have the permissions to enter and edit things in the database (Porplemontage (talk), the owner and manager of the Super Mario Wiki, is the one who does). Even though the issue mentioned above has been resolved, I felt the need to address that. · SMB (Talk) · 14:24, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
External Links Question
I noticed on some wikis and wikias whenever you add an external link they make you do a Math Problem before saving. Should we do that?
- Yeah. They do that on Userpedia, for example. They make you have to solve a simple math problem to help protect against automated spam. ! 20:59, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
I don't really think we need that considering it is an easy undo. Being that we have so many sockpuppets and trolls here, it's still fine, and they really can't edit anything important, so I don't think it's needed. Supremo 21:06, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
- There also really annoying cause smashwiki and the donkeykong wiki question is really annoying cause it's always the same question however it would make sense to have one and set it up so that it only effected non-autoconfirmed users Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
- I agree with Supremo78 (and Plumber). We don't really have a problem with spambots, afaik, and we have so many users checking RecentChanges, so any that do show up will be stopped and dealt with quite handily. It's not worth inconveniencing hundreds of users by making everyone do it, and even if it was non-autoconfirmed users only, the annoying/tedious math problems might drive away potential newcomers (they might think they'll always have to do them). If the systems not broken, don't fix it. - Walkazo 01:16, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
Looking back, some of my old images that were hosted on other sites were deleted. I think for the Awards this year comics should be uploaded on the Wiki to ensure this doesn't happen. Also, this should be done to old award images too, to preserve the old sessions. 00:05, 14 July 2011 (EDT)
- What he said. XzelionTC
- My only suggestion is that the images are put elsewhere before the ceremony and only archived here afterwards, to prevent spoilers (since anyone can go and read the comics as soon as they're uploaded here). - Walkazo 11:53, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
The word "behavior" in the Warnings and courtesty banner is not spelled correctly :( Moshata 18:18, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
- Behaviour is the British spelling I believe, and that's allowed per the Warning Policy page. XzelionTC
- Indeed it is, and yes, both British and American spellings are allowed on the wiki on a first-come, first-served basis. It all depends on who wrote the word originally; in this case, a Canadian (myself) wrote the Sitenotice, rather than an American. The policy can be traced back to a failed proposal that tried to have us use only one spelling convention. MarioWiki:Redirect also mentions that both British and American spellings are allowed, although it doesn't really elaborate about it. - Walkazo 19:00, 20 July 2011 (EDT)
- Pfff, I had no idea about that! Hooray for clarification! :) Sorry for bother! Moshata 09:27, 21 July 2011 (EDT)
- I believe you have to right-click "Save Image As," save it under a different filename, and resize it with appropriate software from there. If you mean in articles, you can just specify the size using [[File:SSBB-Peach Luigi Taunt.jpg|(number)px]]. Mario4Ever
- Well, I'm not that dumb. I know how to resize a picture. -_- I mean like resize it on the wiki without any external editing or uploading to the wiki. ! 11:14, 25 July 2011 (EDT)
The 'Shroom being moved under MarioWiki:
The 'Shroom is currently in a mainspace format, as is not under MarioWiki:. I really think it should be. It may be a lot of moving, but I think it's the right thing to do. Also, since The 'Shroom is in the mainspace, people might think it is a real Mario item or real newspaper. So, in conclusion, I think it should be moved to MarioWiki:The 'Shroom. Supremo
- It has its own namespace. "The 'Shroom:" works perfectly fine. · SMB (Talk) · 18:52, 26 July 2011 (EDT)
The 6th birthday. Check out this image [] I hope u guys like it!!
Happy 6th Birthday wiki! You're awesome!!--User:Reddragon19k/Sig
Happy B-DAY Mariowiki! :D --Master Koopakid 13:06, 12 August 2011 (EDT)
Whoa, it really is the sixth anniversary? Hmmm... I'm only here at the moment to retrieve the Spider-Man image on my user page to expand my Spidey folder. A. User
Happy Birthday Mario Wiki! New Super Mario
Happy Birthday Mario Wiki!!!!! thanks for all especially Porplemontage for making this website and heres my logo to the site.
"Released on Europe"?WikiofSmash"The EarthBounder" 23:37, 19 August 2011 (EDT)
As you'll see in the history of my userpage, I used to have <dpl> tags in my userpage. They don't work anymore, and show a bunch of random text across the page. Why don't they work anymore? SKmarioman
- The wiki was upgraded recently and now it no longer supports the DPL extension. Porplemontage has also stated that he would rather us not have to use the extension anyway, since it's hard on the server, so it's probably not coming back anytime soon. - Walkazo 22:39, 27 August 2011 (EDT)
Ambassador news image
3DS image perhaps? Dr.Wario ''Matching vitamins since never.'' 20:36, 31 August 2011 (EDT)
I'm new to this wiki and I had a name MarioFan7654 but I want to change it to BanzaiBill. I changed the signature, but it won't change the name at the top of the page. Also, are we ever going to have a special event like a character tournament (Which apparently ended long ago). BanzaiBill7654 13:21, 9 September 2011 (EDT)
- Go to MarioWiki:Changing username and follow the instructions. Also, try to save these sorts of questions for our Q&A page in the future. - Walkazo 18:18, 10 September 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks. Does anyone know about any special events that will ever be happening again, namely a character tournament? I would like to see a character tournament. BanzaiBill7654 11:35, 15 September 2011 (EDT)
- Can someone please answer me? BanzaiBill 03:05, 3 October 2011 (EDT)
Um... Didn't the anniversary end for a month ago, did it? Shouldn't it be taken away from the mainpage and be replaced when the time is ready for it again? RandomYoshi( • • ) 16:19, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
The thing that says Anniversary in the Welcome to the Super Mario Wiki box? That always stays there no matter what.
Does this wiki really needs these categories? For what reason?
Also, while the second one is at least complette, the first one isn't. SWFlash
- Those categories fall under no section on our category page so maybe they should be removed (or replaced by a navbox). ( | )
There should be a link to Userpedia from the main page. Mr Man 10:20, 27 October 2011 (EDT)
- No... Mario & Luigi
How come?Mr Man 09:28, 28 October 2011 (EDT)
- They're not an official subsidiary of the Super Mario Wiki: a link to a separate database about users (and their fanfiction) has no place in a directory for our own Mario facts-based website. - Walkazo 21:17, 28 October 2011 (EDT)
I need help
I found a picture of the Invincibility Leaf but i don't know how create a picture here is the site of the picture
The preceding unsigned comment was added by MarioMan51 (talk).
I'v already done it,credited you also. Donaldthescotishtwin
- To upload files, click on the "Upload file" link near the bottom of the sidebar. Enter the source, give it a useful name and a description, select a license and then hit the "Upload file" button at the bottom of the page. MarioWiki:Image use policy has some more info, and you can also look at similar images to see how they were set up. Remember than fan creations are not allowed on our articles, however, and in the future, please ask these sorts of questions on our Q&A page. - Walkazo 17:33, 24 November 2011 (EST)
The poll is biased
I think the poll is very biased,especially saying wiggler is a minor and not classic character. Metal Mario is a way more minor character than wiggler. And wiggler has been around since Super Mario World,way before waluigi. yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)
Wiggler's arms stay down instead of stretched outlike before. (Is this noteworthy?)
The preceding unsigned comment was added by LuisKcBoss (talk).
what is shigeu miyamoto's email
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Josh463 (talk).
Nobody of us knows his email, neither knows he has got one. Even if you have it he couldn't understand your languade by responding in Japanese saying he doesn't understand. Neither you can understand his language. --Danimario9 (Talk) 16:58, 13 February 2012 (EST)
Mario,Peach and Toad Nintendo 3DS.
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/free_3d_classics_kid_icarus_game_when_you_register_your_purchases_46970.html Thanks to Club Nintendo Europe, you can get chance to win one of 3000 Nintendo 3DS by registering 2 Nintendo 3DS Games(In link) KiliandG
Help with a picture
Should we include old commercials like at the Zelda Wiki? PoisonMushroom 13:57, 2 December 2011 (EST)
GBA Ambassador games
North America just got them too. Go get them, they're available. BooDestroyer 14:04, 16 December 2011 (EST)
- This is not the place for that type of comment; take it to the forums instead, please. Bop1996 (Talk)
Poll unbiased 2/ an excuse for me to complain
I agree with yoshiyoshiyoshi, wiggler is not a minor character. It was just a matter of time. The real minor character in this game is honey queen. Seriously, she's in one galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2. Why is she replacing Waluigi? Waluigi was one of my favorite character in Mario Kart Wii. Huge mistake to get rid of him for an oversized wasp. User:Jamminjelly543 19:06 18 December MST
Why are almost ALL my edits reverted? And why can't I edit my homepage (I meet the conditions to be autoconfirmed)?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by El Nathlix (talk).
Possibly your edits are reverted because they are speculations, unconstructive edits or fake information. The reason you can't edit your userspace (homepage) is possibly that a week isn't passed or you haven't made at least 10 edits. Wait for a week, then try to build your userspace. Check your preferences for your current status.--Danimario9 (Talk) 17:02, 13 February 2012 (EST)
On the sidebar of the homepage (ie. where search, browse, navigation etc. are) the titles all begin in small letters. Is this done for a reason? I personally think its rather sloppy (am not trying to be rude) for a wiki with so much info to have something like that (a grammar mistake) left on the main page. Is anyone in agreement? User:JORDANDEBONO
It's a regular thing on wikis. Pokémon Trainer Red/Mario & Luigi/Mario Bros.!
If someone want to be a friend say it on my talk page and il put you on my friends list. MarioMan51
- This is not a good place to put friend requests; this page is for technical issues with the wiki, not advertising for friends. Bop1996 (Talk)
Sorry but i want friends on this wiki and say it to my talk page. MarioMan51
To directly access IRC, the only current way is using Special:WebChat. But if someone wants to use an IRC client (like Chatzilla, which I use), wouldn't it be easy if there was a direct link to the IRC channel somewhere? Example: to access #mwchat with an IRC client, that person must go to irc://irc.darkmyst.org/mwchat. --Hyper Yoshi 13:52, 8 January 2012 (EST)
- You filled out the third parameter in the template as "approved" when you put it there; no bureaucrat has actually approved the change yet. Bop1996 (Talk)
Mistake on the Mario & Nintendo News
"Game Boy Advance titles such as Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, Wario Land 4, and WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania were released via Nintendo eShop as part of the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program in Japan, Australia, Europe, and North America on December 16, 2011."
Actually, the Australia GBA Titles for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program was released on December 15, 2011, not December 16, 2011. Japan, Europe, and North America GBA Titles for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador program was released on December 16, 2011.DigiPen92 16:22, 6 February 2012 (EST)
- The entire Paper Mario series are RPGs, so that includes Super Paper Mario.SuperPickle Visit the Pickle Shop on my userspace or else! 22:26, 12 February 2012 (EST)
Mario Kart 7
Is it importnant that you have to complete 3 stars on every trophy in every cup to complete the game? MarioMan51
- Or just move it… on said game's talkpage. Everything can't be related always to the forums. By the way, you are not restricted to get 3 stars to complete it, just do all the tasks needed (unlocking characters, getting coins for new parts and completing cups). Unless you want to make it 100%. --Super Famicom 64 13:16, 6 March 2012 (EST)
I just noticed something, but its only kind of important
The current "did you know" Says "In Super Mario Galaxy and its sequel", the word sequel being linked to The first SMG page. Shouldnt it link to Galaxy 2? Ratfink43
Super Mario Wii U?
So I went on EB Games' website and I found after searching "Super Mario" one of the results was a game titled Super Mario for the Wii U. Is there anything stating a new Mario game for the Wii U or could this just be referring to New Super Mario Bros. Mii? SKmarioman
The title Super Mario 4 was leaked, a follow up to Super Mario bros. 3, maybe. however it's unknown if bros 4 would be for Wii U or 3DS -IGGY7735
I am leaving............
Hi. I have made the decision that i no longer like videogames soooooo,,,,,,,..................................................
I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Kelton2 Supermariofan I GOTTA PEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! User: Kelton2!!! 15:15, 12 April 2012 (EDT) 15:15, 12 April 2012 (EDT)