- Done. --KPH2293 00:36, 20 July 2007 (EDT)
When i try to put the strike thing, it doesn't work.Why?
There are a bunch of really helpful user related pages. But whenever, I need to find them, I have to search all over the wiki only to give up in defeat. Could some one make a section/ page devoted to helpful links. e.g. there is a page that has the percentage of edits by searching a user and calculating contribution percentage. now I can't find it. Or being able to easily find needy pages. (under categories) There may be links to them somewhere or I may just have to know what to look for, but this is really starting to bug me. Even an explanation for newer users on what the links at the top right do. There may be a really simple answer for this, I just don't know it. If you could help me, that would be great.
- I think that would be a good idea, but I think it already says how to make one on the PipeProject article. Supremo
Externally Linked Images
I know there's a way to embed images from some other place on the internet other than this wiki by typing the url into something, but I can't find anything in the help pages that says how to do that. SKmaric (talk)
- It has been done here, but even if you look at the syntax for it, it's still not clear how it was embedded. Shokora (talk · edits)
Hi. I am a new user here and i want to create a user page but i have no permission to create a user page.
How do i get that permission?
- Some pages are protected so only autoconfirmed users can edit them, which includes your userpage. To become an autoconfirmed user, you have to have been a user for at least four days and have made at least five edits on non-protected pages. 14:49, 13 July 2016 (EDT)
Which Time Zone the Wiki used? --(TALK) 18:25, 19 November 2016 (EST)
Is there information anywhere about how the images the wiki uses are obtained? They are great!
- Users upload them from various sources. You can learn more at Help:Image. 22:21, June 28, 2020 (EDT)
- You upload them like any other image. You can learn more at MarioWiki:Personal images. 11:37, July 13, 2020 (EDT)
I can't create pages
I've been trying to create a new article recently, but every time I do I get an error message and the site logs me out so that when I sign back in it resets! I'm sure I've been autoverified since I've created my user page, so I have no idea why this is happening. If anyone could help, I'd be very grateful. NintendoFan08 (talk) 09:24, October 13, 2022 (EDT)
- Can you send the text you're trying to save to me using Special:Contact so I can inspect it? Thanks --Steve (talk) 11:16, October 13, 2022 (EDT)
- I will do so as soon as possible. Sorry I wasn’t able to reply sooner. NintendoFan08 (talk) 12:37, October 19, 2022 (EDT)
- I think I figured out the problem, so this was basically a false alarm. Sorry for any inconvenience. NintendoFan08 14:22, October 26, 2022 (EDT)
How do you make a contents list?
The subject speaks for itself. NintendoFan08 13:32, October 26, 2022 (EDT)
- Not really, what do you mean by "contents list?" Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 14:24, October 26, 2022 (EDT)
- I think the person meant the contents table. It looks like it automatically appears if you have four or more headings/subheadings. KoolKoopa (talk) 14:31, October 26, 2022 (EDT)
I created an article under the name "G-SHOCK x Super Mario Bros.", but everywhere I link it to doesn't work! I tried it in Category:Merchandise, nothing. I tried putting it on my user page, still nothing. Yet, when you type it into the search bar, it works fine! I have tried removing the stub label but that did nothing. I have currently created 3 articles so far and has never happened before. Does anyone know what's going on? Any help would be massively appreciated. This was signed by NintendoFan08 15:47, November 3, 2022 (EDT)