From the Super Mario Wiki
Mario: Where am I?
I'm offline don't talk to me.
Lately you've been changing image sizes. You should not do that, the sizes that are already on the image are sufficient enough, and the way you change them make them too large and make the rest of the page look bad. Do not continue doing this in the future. Yoshi876 (talk)
Something from Luigi's Mansion? Yoshi876 (talk)
- Seems good. You can remove the ref from it though on my page. I don't have a references section in it :P Yoshi876 (talk)
- Looks like he goes through a wall, maybe some hidden stairs :P Yoshi876 (talk)
- Probably a result of not enough game testing. Yoshi876 (talk)
- Possibly, would explain the large amount of glitches that were found in that game. Yoshi876 (talk)
- I don't have the game so no corruption for me. Yoshi876 (talk)
Go here. Yoshi876 (talk)
Your user page takes an eternity to load thanks to the saturation of videos. I'm not sure if it's allowed. By the way, the Wikisophy is actually my writing :/ (T|C) 15:33, 9 July 2015 (EDT)
- Yeah, I've read this, you can only have up to six videos embedded on your user page. Any more, and you have to use links instead of embedding. (T|C) 15:35, 9 July 2015 (EDT)
Not proud of you.
Why did you use one of my personal pictures? I didn't know you touched it! Next time I'll be mad at you. Look at my face. Am I doing a beautiful smile? No. The smile is upside down. And look at my eyebrows. They're not so happy anymore. And my eyes are bloodshot. See what this face means? It means anger. Don't ever touch my personal pictures again and you're gonna get it.
...Stupid Goomba Face.
MeerkatMario (talk) 14:27, 12 July 2015 (EDT)
EDIT: Great. Just great. By trying to revert the SMG4 shrug picture I ended up breaking it down. Look at how laggy it is because of you.
When I'm gonna sign up for an admin on this wiki, the first thing I'll do is to block your @$$.