- This article is about the level from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. For the level from New Super Mario Bros. U, see World Coin-2 (New Super Mario Bros. U).
World Coin-2 is the second level of World Coin in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
This level is a replica of World 1-1 in Super Mario Bros. with a few differences such as added Star Coins, small obscured areas, a ? Switch, the removal of the bonus room and blocks and coins that move and appear (respectively) upon approach. The primary enemies are Goombas.
- Star Coin 1: In the beginning of the level, within the fourth pipe is where the first Star Coin is.
- Star Coin 2: In between the third set of the blocks arranged like stairs.
- Star Coin 3: In the air. Getting to a certain spot causes Brick Blocks and ? Blocks to appear and create stairs to the Star Coin.
- While the Bonus Room that was originally in World 1-1 of Super Mario Bros. cannot be reached in this stage, the room exists in the game's coding.