- This article is about the level from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. For the level from New Super Mario Bros. U, see World Coin-1 (New Super Mario Bros. U).
World Coin-1 is the first level in the multiplayer exclusive World Coin in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
This level starts off with an area resembling the stage from Mario Bros., containing Red Koopa Troopas and a POW Block. Two of the Brick Blocks also contain Super Mushrooms. None of the Brick Blocks can be shattered in this area, and instead simply turn into Empty Blocks. Going through the pipe above takes the players to another area, where there are two more POW Blocks along the way (required to get the other Star Coins), an area with Fire Bars, Koopa Troopas, and the flagpole.
- Star Coin 1: Hitting the POW Block in the first room makes coins and a Star Coin fall from the ceiling.
- Star Coin 2: Halfway through, use a POW Block to make a Star Coin fall.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end of the level, use another POW Block to make the third Star Coin fall.
- There is an unreachable, early version of World 7-Tower loaded in this stage.