World 7-Tower (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)
|Game||New Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Time limit||600 seconds|
|Boss||Ludwig von Koopa|
|<< Directory of levels >> **|
World 7-Tower is the Tower of World 7 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is unlocked after completing World 7-3. Defeating Ludwig von Koopa unlocks World 7-, while finding the hidden goal unlocks World 7-6.
The first part of this level contains a large platform similar to the Tilt Lift first seen in World 1-2 on a cloudy background. It can be controlled by tilting the Wii Remote left or right as it travels upward. The player is given an Ice Flower during this part of the level. Bullet Bills are shot from Bill Blasters on the sides of the level, and run into each other in the middle of the screen, and as the player gets closer to the top of the first part of the level, Banzai Bills are shot from the right side. The second part of the level has the same platform, with Bob-ombs as obstacles instead of Bullet Bills.
Once the player reaches the end of the level and goes through the red doors, Ludwig von Koopa is fought. Ludwig shoots an indigo fireball out of his wand that follows the player around and use flutter-jumping in a tactic similar to Yoshi's. He only lands if a player is directly below him. In the second part of the stage, there is a hidden goal from one of the walls on the right side. This leads to World 7-6.
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin is floating under the arrow sign that points to the exit Warp Pipe.
- Star Coin 2: Instead of taking the usual exit Pipe from the first area, Mario and co. must jump to hit an Invisible Block to the left of the ceiling, then jump from it to a hidden area which leads to the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Shortly before Ludwig's door, the third Star Coin is blocked off by three bricks. Mario and co. can access it by using a Bob-omb to break the bricks.
In the second area, the player should enter a hidden alcove in the right wall below the second-to-highest brown sliding platform. This leads the player outside the tower to an area with many Bullet Bills and the hidden goal.
|Banzai Bills||infinitely spawn from three spots|
|Bob-ombs||infinitely spawn from Cannons|
|Bullet Bills||infinitely spawn from Bill Blasters|
|Boss: Ludwig von Koopa||1|
- Although this level has Banzai Bills, Banzai Bill Cannons do not appear.
- An unused version of this stage is loaded in World Coin-1, although it cannot be reached.