World 7-3 (New Super Mario Bros.)
|Game||New Super Mario Bros.|
|Time limit||300 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins in an area with two Wigglers and two Warp Pipes. Upon entering the green Warp Pipe, the player ends up in an area where they must ride a giant Wiggler to reach the end of the stage. A Koopa Paratroopa is found, along with various coins and Hidden Coins. A Red Ring and another Koopa Paratroopa are also found. A Warp Pipe spawning Goombas follows, along with more coins. A Boomerang Bro and a Goomba are found before a ? Block that contains a Starman. Collecting the Starman allows the player to leave trails of Blue Coins when they move, with various ? Blocks allowing the player to create a chain of Starmen. More Koopa Paratroopas are encountered, as well as a second Warp Pipe spawning Goombas. After more Goombas and Koopa Paratroopas, a Boomerang Bro is found, along with a Warp Pipe leading to the pole.
- Star Coin 1 - The first Star Coin is after the ? Block where the Starman is.
- Star Coin 2 - The second is beyond the first in which the player must use a Koopa Paratroopa to reach.
- Star Coin 3 - The last is at the end of the level, where Mario can hit blocks from above, including one containing a vine. The player should climb it to reach a secret area, then jump off the vine to get onto a ledge that the final Star Coin is on.
- Wigglers (2)
- Green Koopa Paratroopas (8)
- Goombas (5; not counting ones infinitely spawned from two Warp Pipes)
- Boomerang Bros (2)
- Koopa Troopa (1)