World 7-5 (New Super Mario Bros.)
|Game||New Super Mario Bros.|
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >> **|
World 7-5 is the fifth level in World 7 in New Super Mario Bros.
This level is filled with Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs. Unlike most World 7 levels, this level takes place on an overworld, grassland area and not in the sky. In the hidden area, there are several Mini Goombas, as well as the second Star Coin, blocked behind a pipe. It requires Mario to get the Mega Mushroom from a ? Block in the hidden area. There is a Banzai Bill Cannon launching Banzai Bills at the very end, right before the pole.
- Star Coin 1 - The first Star Coin is behind blocks that must be broken by a Bob-omb. It can also be reached as Mini Mario by jumping off of a Bullet Bill from the other side.
- Star Coin 2 - The second Star Coin is inside a small Warp Pipe that must be accessed by Mini Mario. However, the player must blow up a block that is blocking the pipe with a Bob-omb to get inside. Once inside the room, the player must use the Mega Mushroom to push the pipe blocking the Star Coin out of the way.
- Star Coin 3 - The final Star Coin can be found between several Bill Blasters.
To get to the red-flag exit, Mario must blow up several blocks with Bob-ombs (or use a Mega Mushroom) to enter another hidden pipe that leads to a hidden underground area. Another pipe will take him to several hills and the red-flag exit, which will take Mario to World 7-A.
- Bob-ombs (15)
- Green Koopa Troopas (3)
- Red Koopa Troopa (1)
- Bullet Bills (from 10 Bill Blasters and 4 Bill Blaster Turrets)
- Mini Goombas (8)
- Banzai Bills (from 1 Banzai Bill Cannon)