User talk:Time Turner/Archive 5
|Reversinator's pages of talking
Hello to all MarioWiki users! I'm Reversinator, and you presumably came to my talk page to talk to me. So here are the rules:
- Sign all of your comments so I know who left it.
- Spelling and grammar are prefered.
- No vandalism, no trolling, no spamming, blah blah blah.
- I will reply to you on your talk page.
- I am fluent in French, English and Portugese, so if you wish to talk to me in any of those languages, feel free to.
- Whenver starting a new conversation, put it under a new header.
- My signature is and will always be Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Everybody got that? Good. Now talk to me!
- 1 Re:FA's
- 2 Somewhat Amusing Stuff
- 3 L Button/R Button
- 4 RE: Question
- 5 Not related to MarioWiki, but....
- 6 Warning
- 7 reversing copy-edits
- 8 Hey man
- 9 Wait what?
- 10 Thanks
- 11 Hey!
- 12 Friends?
- 13 Hey!
- 14 Re:Jermboy
- 15 Images
- 16 template:Koopa
- 17 User Page
- 18 Name Changes
- 19 JOIN IN THE FUN!
- 20 Friend Request
- 21 RE: STOP
- 22 Freinds?
- 23 M&SG
- 24 Hey
- 25 I know I know
- 26 Re: Talk then Act
- 27 My Birthday Gift to You
- 28 Rare
- 29 Revert
- 30 Move
- 31 Hi
Definitely. I'll get on the nominations straight away. Just send me a link to the talk archives and I'll do those, too. . 20:42, 30 April 2010 (EDT)
- Done. And yep, they're all on the FA page. I've got one or two done already. . 21:18, 30 April 2010 (EDT)
- Alrighty, I'm pretty sure I got all the old noms archived. Feel free to check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. :P . 21:18, 30 April 2010 (EDT)
I already told Bloc Partier on his talk page: There is no such rule as to delete nominations that exceed 2 months! Please read the rules more carefully in future. Time Questions 14:23, 1 May 2010 (EDT)
- Yes, but he edited it so it said: "So, the only nominations that will be deleted are the ones that have lasted for more than 4 months, and that have at least a .5:1 opposers to supporters ratio." Time Questions 06:33, 2 May 2010 (EDT)
Somewhat Amusing Stuff
L Button/R Button
- I forgot. KS3 (talk · ) 20:16, 5 May 2010 (EDT)
- Yes, They were Nintendude, FireBabyLuigi11, LeftyGreenMario, and BabyWeegeeOnFire. KS3 (talk · ) 20:50, 5 May 2010 (EDT) And a random thing
Since you were here more, I figured I'd tell you here. Anyways, both the KDL2 sprites and the KA icons you uploaded to Kirby Wiki are recolors.--Starman125 11:33, 10 May 2010 (EDT)
|This is a warning to stop your inappropriate behavior (calling a sysop stupid) on the Super Mario Wiki. Please adhere to the rules or you will be blocked from editing this site.|
If this warning was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
- Calling my edit stupid is like calling me stupid. And, dumb or not, it is a controversy about the game, and as a wiki we must cover every aspect of the game. Also, admins agreed on this. --™ The 'Shroom 18:52, 10 May 2010 (EDT)
Hey Reversinator -- an exchange from a bit back:
[me:] I'm a bit more stumped on the reversion of the prose edits:
Converting passive to active voice, getting rid of awkward constructs like 'a high quantity of', merging the exact same info presented twice in different ways[you:] The way it was previously worded was perfectly fine.
Your argument seems to be "don't improve prose if was understandable, even if it was poorly written." Before re-reversing such changes, I'd ask you to consider why (say) you think passive voice is better than active, or that awkward phrasings should be preserved and never improved, etc. Cheers,
not-just-yeti 11:24, 12 May 2010 (EDT)
- Oh, thought you left for a different reason. Good to see you around and hope to see you at Kirby Wikia too. --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
Would you like to be friends?
- Other than Jermboy277, has he a newer account? CheckUser won't tell me the IP of accounts who haven't edited after June. --™ The 'Shroom 23:37, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Listen: I sent an e-mail to Nintendo Italy and I asked if Bowser Jr. is a Koopaling. They responded at me with:
Dear Customer, we inform you that the Koopalings are 8 (Bowser Koopa Jr., Larry Koopa, Morton Koopa Jr., Wendy O. Koopa, Iggy Koopa, Roy Koopa, Lemmy Koopa and Ludwig von Koopa) and are all children of Bowser. Bowser Koopa Jr. is therefore also a Koopaling. Mikiuz
I know my names are conjetural and you guys probably racked your brains coming up with your names but I still feel my names sound better. Tzhough I was thinking about changing My Clown Missile conjectural name, Ballyhoo Bill, to Clown Cannonball. Is That OK With U? User:Mecha-Boss Unit
JOIN IN THE FUN!
I'm Hosting a picture contest YAY! Why Don' you join in the fun? To see the rules go to my Userpage. You could win fabulous prizes if you Join So come on down and test your Skills User:Mecha-Boss Unit
Hello Reversinator.Wanna be friends?--User:UltraMario3000
Sorry for reposting,but ya did'nt answer my old message so wanna be my friend?--User:UltraMario3000
I got Clown cannon fixed up for ya! User:Mecha-Boss Uniit
Nah, I dont need to now. Someone put as a comment a link to a forum for exactly that sort of thing. I'm good.
Main Page Image Protecting
- Guess I never paid too much attention to protecting the image shown on the featured article section of the main page. Problem is, I'm always unsure about if the image should only be protected against new members (members ranked below the autoconfirmed status), or if it should be protected so that only Sysops and beyond can modify the image. M&SG (talk) 23:05, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
- So I guess that I'm all right to only protect those images from members below the autoconfirmed status. M&SG (talk) 12:02, 7 October 2010 (UTC)
- I guess my biggest concern is that there aren't too many differences between Frogoons and Hopgoons, apart from their movement patterns. The same story also applies to Awk and Rawk, along with Buckbot and Buckbomb. M&SG (talk) 17:47, 19 February 2011 (EST)
- I did seem to forget that. Not used to doing proposals before. M&SG (talk) 22:05, 19 February 2011 (EST)
I know I know
Re: Talk then Act
My Birthday Gift to You
This is Lord Bowser, giving you a heads-up that your section(s) are due by February 15. Pleaseby then. If you need an extension, don't be afraid to ask for one, though please try to do so in good time.
Please keep a copy of your section saved and on you in case of technical difficulties. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me, and I will respond back to you as soon as I can, doing my best to solve your issues.
Take your time on your section(s), though please keep your deadline in mind as you do so. Late sections will not be accepted without a valid reason. Thank you, and I look forward to your writing!
- Maybe it is. I mean they were the creators of the Donkey Kong Country (series). Maybe Retro studios is giving a reference to them because there are allot of references in Donkey Kong Country Returns. Chuwypig (talk)
- I have moved the proposal to MarioWiki talk:FAQ if you were wondering and if we can create the page for requests for promotion that would be good then you can set up one and I can too :D. So I would recommend a response on the prosposal. Thanks Kaptain K. Rool